“Excellent Food”

Belle Asia
Ranked #139 of 946 Restaurants in Casablanca
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

We ordered food to take back to our hotel. However i still appreciated the layout and decor of the inside and wished i had an opportunity to stay and eat. We ordered the Chow mein and selection of sushi and i have to give them 10/10. The staff were pleasant too. The location is on a side street just off Boulevard D'Anfa (near starbucks). Definitely recommended.

1  Thank Mr_Ice_Ali

Reviewed November 1, 2016

A colleague and I ate at Belle Asia during our stay in Casablanca and the food was very well done - true to classic Asian cuisine and very tasty. The restaurant is pretty central in Casablanca and easy to find - I definitely recommend.

Reviewed August 31, 2016

The place is cosy and calm, the food is very good, prices are correct.

You should try the Jasmin Tea at the end of the meal it's so relaxing. The seafood soup is unique!

I enjoy eating there.

Reviewed October 17, 2015

The prives are fine and the décoration néeds to be improved but the expérience was suite interesting as we were ont expectant good sushis in casablanca

Reviewed October 25, 2013

My experience of Belle Asia was very different from John W's. I am sorry John became ill but in my case the food was delicious and well presented, the service professional, the ambiance restful and the decor stylish. Alcohol was not served but that of no consequence.
MY friend and I happened on the restaurant that was close to our hotel. It was a very welcome change from the hotel buffet!.