All reviews reception staff were helpful attached restaurant hot shower bit dated yogurt windows closed sized room casa port pleasant stay old market rooms are clean would definitely stay here again first floor higher floor ctm bus station hassan ii walking distance
Reviewed June 24, 2017

My friend and I stayed here for a couple night before doing a tour. The rooms are clean, the beds are super comfortable, and the wifi works! The staff are helpful and recommended a few restaurants that were good. There is breakfast which included fruit, cereal, yogurt, bread, cheese, crossaint, juice, coffee,eggs. Overall, I would stay here again without hesitation. The only "con" is that the room is at a temperature that is not cold enough for me. However, I'm one of those people who likes it super cold! It's comfortable to sleep so don't let that be a deterrent.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed June 13, 2017

I stayed at this hotel with a group and found the location to be fantastic, the staff extremely kind and all the necessities in order--spacious rooms, hot water, comfortable beds, breakfast buffet. The only negative was some of the rooms on non-smoking floors smelled heavily of smoke. Smoking rooms and restaurants are common in Casablanca though, so the fact that there are even rooms designated non-smoking is a plus!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 3, 2017

Staff was very friendly and helpful and the property is in a very good location in the city center. The property itself was fine and our room was comfortable but a little bit outdated. My only complaint was the fact that our room was right next to the adjacent bar/restaurant and the music was incredibly loud late at night. If you do stay at this property ask to for a room as far away as possible from the adjacent bar.

Room Tip: Music from bar next door is loud get a room far from it
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

Hotel is centrally located. Room (we have booked a Junior Suite) are small and old. Despite we booked a non smooking room, there was an ashtray in the room and the odor of smoke everywhere. Breakfast was minimalistic (we went for breakfast 30min after the buffet was opened and half of the stuff was already gone and never resupplied (basic stuff like bread, orange juice and cutlery)).

Definitely not worth the money.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pasfisch
Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

I had the best two nights sleep at this hotel. The room was huge. Water hot, breakfast nice and location good. I had a very late arrival in Casablanca and they arranged for a taxi to pick us up, which was nice. A tour of the Hassan II mosque is worth the stop in Casablanca

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple