All reviewsdried figsreception staff were helpfulattached restauranthot showerbit datedyogurtwindows closedsized roompleasant stayold markettrain stationcasa portfree breakfastflat screen tvrooms are cleanwould definitely stay here againbed was very comfortable
Reviewed December 4, 2017

Excellent location near Casa Port and the Medina. The hotel is clean and rooms are very spacious. Bathroom well maintained The breakfast was delicious and staff very friendly and helpful. I really recommend quality(price of this hotel

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 20, 2017

The reception area could do with a spruce up as could our room however it was cosy and comfortable and had a nice restaurant area and good breakfast. We were in a twin bed room and the beds were large and very comfortable. The decor and fittings were tired and in need of maintenance, The bathroom was functional but also dark and depressing with a shower that dripped all night and the door handle had fallen out of its socket. There was a lot of noise from the street but this subsided as the night wore on.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

My review is probably tainted by my arrival experience. My cab pulled up and ahead of him were 3 cars and many people standing around yelling. It was chaotic. I had to take my own suitcase in because the doorman was involved in the scene. The young woman checking me in acted ad if nothing was happening even though other employees and bystanders were running in and out of the lobby yelling angrily. I asked what the problem was and she ignored me. In fact, she barely looked at me and never smiled. It wasnt a good impression. My room was large and pleasant but I should warn that Moroccan beds are very, very firm—a bit like sleeping on a board. The bathroom was spacious. The only problem was that it was on the second floor facing the street. To compound this it was a Saturday night and Morocco won a big soccer match. The noise was horrendous till quite late at night. There is a restaurant attached with a bar. But maybe because it was Sat night, it was a disco so not a good choice for dinner. There are some money changing places and ATMs nearby. There is a good Spanish restaurant down the block to the right. I didnt get to the Medina as my group arrived the next day and after that, we left Casablanca so I can’t offer suggestions for things to do.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed November 8, 2017

cosy hotel, in the center of casablanca, between the old casba Medina the ancient city of casablanca and the new frensh city. Nice quite place good breakfast, clean rooms. Not far from port handy for shops near.

Room Tip: we were happy with our rooms , so no complaints
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 25, 2017

We enjoyed our visit to this hotel. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. Our room was spacious and the bed comfortable. The bathroom was excellent. The hotel is in a perfect location, close to the Medina. The buffet breakfast was delicious.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple