“delicious and big plate”
Review of Wok to Walk

Wok to Walk
Ranked #109 of 881 Restaurants in Casablanca
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 5 October 2016

We went to Wok to Walk because we read the good trip advisor reviews.
We had a really good time there. the food was delicious.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

Very disappointing. Ordered a beef dish which came out wit out the beef! (Beef was even printed on the invoice.) Meal was mostly cabbage I guess because it's cheap and bulky.
Does have internet.

1  Thank Gnoleeg
Reviewed 31 August 2016

The spot is very well decorated, the food is healthy and Yummy. The price are fine as well. I love it!

Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

This is such a great place for a quick and great wok meal! I loooove how all the ingredients are so fresh and they make it in front of you. It's quite easy to order, but even I like to be inspired when choosing my meal. So a few combinations to choose from would be helpful!
Other than that: clean, fresh, friendly, fun

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

My house is very close and I like eating in and take away at this place.
The owner is very friendly even though she isn't there much since she has another branch which I don't go to, and there are some cats around which sometimes scare the customers, but the food it's great, fast made, and satisfying.

The only thing I don't like is I never find parking there and need to block someone.

Recommend it to anyone!