All reviews central market quiet at night squeezed orange juice train station continental breakfast hassan ii stayed here for one night air conditioning min walk large room morocco medina intro marche taxis olives petit
Reviewed July 7, 2018

I found the Maamoura Hotel to be a good welcome place after spending over 20 hours to get to Morocco. While a bit outdated, it was clean and the staff was nice and helpful. The hotel is located close to the medina and Hassan II mosque, so it's well-situated. The only complaint I have, and a minor one at that, is that breakfast for us the next day consisted of only croissants and other bread, yet, walking past about 30 minutes later we say others with hot food. I'm not sure if that was part of a different package they had or what the deal was. I don't mind a continental breakfast, so like I said, it's a minor issue for me, but it would have been good to know, regardless.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 14, 2018

Stayed two nights and found this hotel a good value and well located. It is close to the central market, lots of shops and restaurants and about 35-40 minute walk to the Hassan II mosque. The hotel has secure car parking which is helpful if you have a car rental. Mobarek was the most helpful of the staffand very kind providing directions, suggestions on what to see and do. The rooms are surprisingly quiet given the hotel is on a busy street. The breakfast was average and did not have enough choice for my liking. The furnishings are dated and the rooms could be better cleaned.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

I loved the politeness and kindness of the staff. They welcomed us in a very friendly way, helping with the luggage and indicating where we could eat. I was only slightly disappointed about the poor cleanness of the toilet. This is a good hotel to spend one or two nights.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

The people that works on the hotel are really nice and they helped us on everything . Rashid and Laçen were more than helpful and nice .
We were two woman traveling alone and we’ve felt really safe with the staff of the hotel

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

This might have been a great find in its day. It still has surprising charm, but needs updating. Sheets were clean but bedspreads seemed old. Bathrooms are modern, but again a touch out of date. The hotel is well maintained. The front desk staff weren't the most attentive but got the job done.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family