“A nice sushi restaurant”
Review of Kiotori

Kiotori
Ranked #80 of 971 Restaurants in Casablanca
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2017

They served us with a flavoursome MIso soup and a refreshing cabbage and carrot salad while we waited for our order.
The food was delicious..we had a sushi selection which isn't the best i've tasted it but it was nice.
the nems were delicious and the crevette tempura was incredible. we also had some beef and cheese rolls on a stick which were incredibly tasty..my favourite and I had a nice salmon and avocado tartare too.
The only gripe i had was that the restaurant was freezing when we were inside and generally when i sit down to eat I like to take of my jacket and relax. Maybe it's because i'm from the UK and we are used to being warm inside even when its freezing outside..however it seems in Morocco people just wrap up and eat out dressed as though they were eating outdoors..so it is something i guess that is the norm.
The service was excellent from our waiter and i would recommend this restaurant to everyone. Just wrap up well if you want to come between December and February!

Reviewed November 13, 2016

I was craving sushi on my last night in Morocco and decided to call Kiotori because I saw that they delivered. Faisal picked up the phone and was really patient with me as we worked through my order in broken French and English. He was really friendly and helpful, and made sure to get everything just right. The food showed up after about 25 minutes, and delivery was free because I spent over 150 dh. The food was great and fresh - especially the nigiri. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

Mmmm i realy enjoy that place. It was tasty a carnaval of flavour. A place you must be at. Really surprised by the hole stuff. I will come back often veryyyy often.

Reviewed March 15, 2016

Probably the best sushi restaurant in Casa. Only problem is that they don't have alcohol. Try the eel.

Reviewed February 3, 2016 via mobile

Another great sushi place with decent prices !!! I also loved the atmosphere, the interior and the food looked really pretty and well presented. And of course very tasty i loved it. Such a pleasant experience.