“Great sushi”

Tokyo Garden
Ranked #85 of 880 Restaurants in Casablanca
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Reviewed 3 February 2016 via mobile

I loved the fact that they served us good sushi for a good price, i often go to sushi places and i lot of them over price their food but this one actually doesn't. Plus the service and the staff all was really good so i had a great experience !!! Would totally recommend it !!

Reviewed 21 November 2015 via mobile

I visited this Sushi place because it was listed first on TripAdvisor. It's a long way from the city center and the taxi driver had a very hard time finding the place.

Very friendly service and the Sushi was good and the price is correct.

I was surprised that they didn't serve Edamame which is of course an often selected appetiser.

We ordered the 100 pieces (see picture) and received a complimentary dessert which was much appreciated.

We ordered taxis via the waiter and a colleague drove with his motorbike to find some taxis :)

Reviewed 1 November 2015

The sushis I had at Tokyo Garden are one of the best sushis I have had in my life so far. I would highly recommend this restaurant to people who want to try real SUSHIS.

1  Thank Chaimae C
Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

Trop bon ! Des assortiments de ouff! ... keep doing the good job as always and see you soon tokyo garden !

1  Thank Ahmed A
Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

Simply excellent. From the food to the service and the atmosphere. We had a great meal and enjoyed every minute of it! Portions are great and good value too... Keep it up!! Will definitely come again on our next visit to Casablanca!!

1  Thank Josef P