“Ocean Front Breakfast Buffet”
Review of Bleu

Bleu
Ranked #45 of 976 Restaurants in Casablanca
Price range: US$24 - US$73
Description: From the fresh-caught fish of the day to the gently curved walls and a striking ceramic shell mural, our signature Mediterranean restaurant draws inspiration from Casablanca’s coastline, a view easily seen from every table, both inside and on the terrace.
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

Worth a visit to see the elegant hotel off the Corniche, which in addition to a number of seemingly well to do business people was probably hosting some diplomats as security was tight as evidenced by a series of roaming Range Rover caravans.

The buffet cost approximatley $35 with a nice variety of eggs, pancakes, meats, cheeses, salads and pastries including some unusually good banana bread laced with cinnamon. I enjoyed two cafe au lait on the open porch over looking the ocean. And I appreciated that the Maitre de on the way out invited me to a take a gourmet bottled juice (Bo Ju Pineapple Mojito) to refresh me later.

Sent from my iPhone

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

I visited during a business trip as I stay in this hotel. Breakfast is a standard 5*. Plenty and there’s a variety of items from different world corners. The restaurant oversees the Atlantic and this makes it very special. Mind you, sitting outside morning time could be risky when the rubbish burning smog is covering the whole coastal side of this city. However, the evening is a different experience as the view is breathtaking and out seating could be the option you want to go for. Dinner menu is ok but for some reason, no local cuisines. I tried the veal steak and it was ok at best. The whole hotel doesn’t serve Alcoholic beverages which makes it dull although I rarely drink. Service is great and staff is professional and lovely. Good to place to visit all in all.

Reviewed September 11, 2018

This fine restaurant is located in the Four Seasons Casablanca hotel on the Corniche overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Sweeping views of the ocean greet each diner with indoor and al fresco options available. The breakfast buffet is sumptuous with 'something for everyone'.

In the warm months, sit indoors - but if you enjoy the fragrance of the ocean as I do, al fresco is the way to go.

The staff are attentive to your every need and embrace their guests with a warm gentle welcome.

Dine here with confidence. An empty stomach helps also and do try the Moroccan crepes - they are think and served with butter and syrup and are absolutely delicious.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

Excellent Restaurant in Four Season Hotel - Top Floor
good Food value, attentive waiters, unique sea view

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

The meal at Bleu made me very BLUE. The service was very mediocre and with many errors. We ate outside and it was a stunning view. We waited a long time and were never asked for a drink order. I had to ask for a drink menu. The manager was very quick to ask what room to charge but no one to actually serve us. We waited forever for our meals to arrive. Two of us had the fish of the day, good, a little dry, nothing special. One vegetarian had only one item to choose, eggplant parmigiana but it really wasn’t, just OK. My son ordered the filet mignon but they were out it on a Friday for dinner. (?)The waitress suggested a tenderloin, ordered well done received rare. It was returned for further cooking and returned completely decimated, cut into thin pieces. Truly a crime to food. Two of us ordered green salads, but they didn’t arrive until after the main courses. In my country a green salad is more than lettuce but at the Four Seasons, I guess they can’t afford tomatoes or something? Ridiculously classless at a premium price. We ordered Moroccan tea and desserts, some were delicious. I recommend the rice pudding, very well done. In conclusion, Bleu is plenty of money for little service and little quality, a poor representation of the Four Seasons that I know in other parts of the world.

2  Thank LaurieS1460