All reviewsmosaic roomroof terracefour nightswonderful dinnerdecorated beautifullyevery morningfirst floorwonderful cityspent nightstile worktrain stationinner courtyardcooking classlovely riadaminadarhost
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

Our family room was very beautiful with our own Hamam bathroom. Breakfasts were bountiful. Dinner of Beef Tagine with plum and the Pastilla was so good. The host, Amina and Mohammed were so helpful to us, especially our baby. They made our trip to Fez very convenient and memorable.

We also booked our tour of the Atlas Mountain through them. Please request for Rascid/Rajid as your driver. Very trustworthy and helpful. He will look for the best/cheapest deals, be it for big purchases or a small bottle of water.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Attajalli, Gérant at Dar Attajalli, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words and for the interest in staying at Dar Attajalli, hope to meet you again.

Reviewed July 23, 2017

What a wonderful experience...the Dar Attajalli is like a step back in time, with its beautiful original interiors and sympathetic restoration. I was left speechless upon stepping into the inner courtyard of the riad, richly decorated with colourful tiles and intricate carvings on the walls, boasting a gorgeous fountain near the entrance.

You can feel the history of this unique place, which was brought to life by our lovely hostess Amina and Mohammed. From the very start, my father and I were treated like old friends instead of guests, and both went to every effort to make our stay as enjoyable as possible.

The warm welcome we received is something unique to the Dar Attajalli, and for me the people I meet on my travels are always, above all else, the very thing that make my trips memorable and special. Apart from Amina and Mohammed's hospitality, we relished every meal at the riad. The food here, as many others have said, is simply delicious. We enjoyed a variety of rich tagines, mouthwatering breakfasts full of local delicacies and lots of refreshing mint tea, of course.

I stayed in the Mauve room, while my father had the Orange room. Both were spacious, comfortable and exquisitely decorated. This riad lives up to its 'boutique' status, with meticulous attention to detail in the authentic, sumptuous furnishings and design. I didn't want to leave after our three days here were over - and I will be sure to return very soon. We both fell in love with the Dar Attajalli, which feels like a home from home. A big thank you to Amina and Mohammed for your kindness and generosity, we'll see you soon!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

I am so happy you spent great moments between us :) so lovely words. Amina and Mohamed share with your warmest greetings from Fez.

Reviewed July 17, 2017

I stayed here for 3 nights in early July with my daughter. We occupied both the Orange and Mauve rooms which are situated on the first floor of the Riad, overlooking the beautiful inner courtyard. Each of the 5 guest rooms are individually themed, and adorned with tasteful furnishings.
I cannot praise the food highly enough and meals could be taken either in the courtyard or on the lovely roof terrace which offers great views of the Fez skyline and beyond.
Amina and Mohammed gave us a wonderful welcome and were always on hand to ensure everything went smoothly, from creating the meals to organising trips, taxi transfers etc. Nothing was too much trouble for either, and we left feeling more like friends rather than merely customers.
We WILL return.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience with our mutual guests, so happy you enjoyed your stay between us, hope to meet you again.

Reviewed June 1, 2017

I immediately felt at home once walking into the Riad. We were met by Walid who immediately welcomed us with tea and a familiarisation of Fez. He kindly paid for our porter from the taxi as we were yet to get any small change dirhams. We had pre-purchased the taxi from the airport for €20, on the Dar Attajali website. We were a bit confused when the driver asked us to pay, however we weren't charged for this on the final invoice from the Riad.

The space is incredibly beautiful, and the rooms wonderful. We had the Mosaic Room, and while I wouldn't recommend to a very light sleeper, I would recommend to anybody else. The noise was not bothersome, but you can hear the breakfast being setup in the morning which may be problematic for some. Otherwise, I slept well on such comfortable beds. The Riad is full of spaces to relax, read, enjoy the company of others or have some privacy. I particularly enjoyed the rooftop terrace.

The food was delicious, and I would recommend to at least enjoy Aminas dinner once. She is a terrific host, polite, accommodating and friendly. I had a wonderful time getting to know more about Moroccan culture and Fez from Amina and Walid.

Would highly recommend Dar Attajali

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Vidadamond

We are all so happy that you enjoyed your stay at Dar Attajalli, we try very hard to satisfy our guests, thank you for the visit.

Reviewed May 9, 2017

Dar Attajalli is a really excellent place, with spacious, beautifully decorated rooms, with a peaceful garden and a multilevel terrace with nice view to Fez roofs where you can relax in the evenings. As we have finally realized it is quite centrally located and the food there including breakfast and dinner is great. And as if these were not enough, there is Amina. Amina is a friendly, kind, efficient genie cooking, serving, giving information and advice, organizing and making you feel not only welcome but friend and member of a big family.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Niki K

Great review from great person, so happy to meet at the Dar, thank you for sharing your experience on TA.