All reviews old city comfortable beds stay there again lovely riad the owner rooftop terrace souk woodwork abdul taxi bab property lobby tiles morocco
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

Riad Nazha was an absolutely amazing experience that I would recommend to anyone visiting Fez! Right from the beginning Abdul was so kind and helpful to my sister and I. He showed us around his neighbourhood and was very knowledgable and helpful with our travel plans in Morocco. We stayed two wonderful nights in his beautiful and authentic Riad. Our room was very comfortable and spacious. We were served a delicious breakfast on the terrace every morning with amazing views. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. Thank you Abdul for everything you have done for us.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Abdul C, Gérant at Riad Nazha, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello dear,
Many many thanks for your review which is absolutely heartwarming. Our goal is to make you feel at home in any circumstance, providing the best service we can to make your holiday outstanding.
Warm smiles.

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

Me and my sister had the pleasure of staying at Riad Nazha with Abdul for two nights after being recommended to stay there by a friend. Abdul went above and beyond to ensure our stay was 10/10 and that we were more then comfortable in his Riad. He took us on a tour of the royal palace, for a panoramic view out over the city and to the local pottery quarter. Our room was beautiful with air conditioning and a lovely view out over the terrace. We also had a delicious breakfast out on the terrace in the morning. We would recommend anyone coming to Fez to stay at Riad Nazha.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Abdul C, Gérant at Riad Nazha, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear gche538
Thank you very much for leaving this wonderful review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the nearest future.

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

We had the pleasure to stay with Abdul, who had taken me and my Dad in last minute as we had mixed up or past booking. Abdul was kind from the start, and super helpful with advice, water, food and services. My dad was sick and Abdul helped make him eggs and cumin which helped his stomach on our first day. I highly recommend staying at this Riad for the friendly people and service. We also had the pleasure to play cards with Abdul and have great many conversations and games. We’ve learnt a lot about the culture here in Fes during our stay. I will definitely be suggesting this Riad to all my friends and family. It is located within the Medina, which we really enjoyed staying in as well. Thank you! We had the best time.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
riad_nazha, Gérant at Riad Nazha, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Hi .Dear client .

Thank you for the complimentsand nice review on our Riad Nazha and for our quality of our service.
We always do the best to offer to our guests the most charming and nice holiday, so they will remind us and Morocco as a Dream experience.
ALL TIME IF I SEE NOT FEELING LIKE YOUR HOME NO BREAKFAST .
ABDUL

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely fabulous experience staying at this beautiful and spacious riad. Extremely friendly staff. Location is perfect. The manager, Abdul has been amazing in taking care of our needs. We felt like part of the family - big thanks. Definitely recommend... home away from home...

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ronelle S
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time and our host, Abdul Rahim was most helpful. Our room was clean and beautifully furnished. All the staff were professional and friendly. We can recommend this establishment with confidence.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends