All reviews riad dar rooms are huge plunge pool send someone beautiful place rooftop deck an oasis train tickets hammam and massage high ceilings mint tea breakfast and dinner tagine tour guide visiting fes the hustle and bustle old city
Reviewed January 26, 2017

I booked a double room but I was worried about getting a tiny and a dark room until I walked through the door. It was a beautiful, newly renovated suite with a large open fire and a bath tub. I was welcomed with a cup of tea and biscuits. Staff are kind, helpful and they can't do enough for you. I would definitely stay there again...great terrace to soak up the sun from.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 23, 2017

Stayed 3 nights from Jan 15 to Jan 18. Staff are so kind and the place is so beautiful.
We spends a few hours just looking around the Riads. Breakfast are so delicious and the room is so cozy.
I rarely give perfect review on rooms but I will give one to this riad.

Rui from Toronto.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2017 via mobile

Although Just visited for the view from the room terrace I must admit this place has the most advantageous location for photography of the city. The rooms and the other amenities seem very luxurious. The pool within the riad must be very relaxing during sommer time.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank towfik2017
Reviewed January 14, 2017 via mobile

This riad for sure was the most beautiful place we stayed at in Morocco als indeed one of the most beautiful i've stayed at ever. A breathtaking inner courtyard, tastefully renovated, also our room on two levels. Lovely staff (who seemed to be "on duty" a worrying 24 hours/day though), nice breakfast. We stayed for two nights. Thanks to the little signs, we were able to find the way back again after the first confusing medina trip.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 12, 2017

This large riad has been wonderfully restored to perfection. I was mesmerized by the large detailed wooden doors. (The property was previously a Koranic school) Rooms are spacious, luxurious and ceilings must be say 15 meters high at least. The central living area is vast with many doors and rooms leading from the space. Good quality beds and lots of living room to sit around and read should you please.

The restaurant serves very good meals and the breakfast is well above average. Service here is very good too.

Try the Hamam service as it is excellent and you will feel wonderfully refreshed.

If you want a guide I suggest you do not get one through the hotel as the guide we had was probably the worst we have experienced in Morocco. (This of course may not have been the hotel's fault.)

Swagman1
Australia

Room tip: There are quite a few steps to negotiate so if there are any issues with steps I suggest you request a room on a lower level floor.
Date of stay: December 2016