All reviews mint tea and cookies the owner home away from home bab boujeloud rooftop terrace day tour taxi driver moroccan experience breakfast was delicious old city beautiful riad dar guide mohammad volubilis hosts fountain
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

Dar Fez Médina, what can I say ..., this raid is a hidden gem in Fez. The owner Mohammed is very friendly and he helped plan tours and organised them for us. His recommendations on hammam was excellent. The staff at Dar Fez are so kind and very professional. Everyone was so kind and loving to our 6 month old son Idris. Mohammed provided a brand new cot and bedding for our son, again another great customer service. They looked after us throughout our stay. Mohammed was so kind he gave us two dinners complimentary-this was above and beyond any expectations. He is a ture gentleman and knows how to look after his guest. We would highly recommend him and his raid.
Breakfast is excellent, the ladies in kitchen looked after us so much, they also helped sort my sons breakfast, lunch and dinner. The raid itself is beautiful, well maintained and very clean and air conditioned rooms. Thank you all at Dar Fez Médina.
Keep up the great work, love Mohammad, Dilara and Baby Idris.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2018

This is the place! It is a little gem of a Riad: an oasis of peace and beauty on the inside edge of Fés Médina. The owners take personal care that your stay is enjoyable and helped us to arrange guides and drivers.

The dinner was the best we've had so far in Morocco.

We'll be back.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

The rooms are very clean and traditional, staying in a Dar or Riad is a must when in Morocco. Courtyard was beautiful, couldn’t stop taking photos. They greet with you with Moroccan tea and cookies when you arrive which was such a nice touch. I personally loved the bathroom - so clean and beautifully decorated. Room AC was great, beds made everyday. The owner and staff were so friendly. I was planning to bring 4 friends with me after leaving my uni in Ifrane, outside Fes, before our flights bc I enjoyed it so much the first time. 3 had to cancel last minute bc of flight changes and they were very accommodating. My first stay was booked through Hotels.com and I accidentally booked the wrong day - we contacted them directly and they were so accommodating again. The owner and his staff are so lovely - thank you Imane and the gentleman on the night shift! Breakfast is filling and yummy, traditional and ALWAYS freshly made food - the breakfast lady is so sweet :) also note that Bab Boujloud, the “beginning” of the Fes souk is within walking distance, about 10 mins. Perfect to spend however long you may be staying in Fes.

I made a Trip Advisor account just to write a review about Dar Fes Medina. Thank you for a wonderful experience! I will be sure to stay here again next time I am in Morocco.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarah S
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

It's one of the best locations I have stayed in across all the countries I have been through. The staff and service is more than friendly and helpful, they give u genuine advice in regard to the city and provide u with genuine service in case you needed any accessibility, or had any problem in regard to your trip or luggage etc.
Ghouzlan and Nadia provided me with the most delicious culinary in the Moroccan Cuisine, they have the calmest smiles ever .
The architecture is more than magnificent, some of the pieces in the Dar are actual antiquities.
My advice though is to bring your "Fresh buzz" to use the loo, and pack for sandals, coz you will enjoy walking here.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

Extremely clean and fantastic service. The owner is very friendly and hospitable but also very professional and efficient. Exquisite authentic food. Walking distance to many places at the old Medina. WIFI is available at every spot. The cooks could prepare home-cooked lunch and dinner meals for groups.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business