All reviews riad fes authentic moroccan food mint tea swimming pool is lovely dinner rooftop patio would stay again nice pool living room beautiful place to stay tour guide stayed longer the owner top floor each morning the hustle and bustle samir
Reviewed April 18, 2017

Overall a great stay. Slightly pricey compared to our other accomodation throughout Morocco. Friendly helpful staff, great fresh breakfast. Large room with simple separate toilet and shower room, all inside our private room. Bed wasn't the comfiest I've slept in, but accepatble. Family friendly too. Bonus free pick up from the airport. Credit card payment on leaving was temperamental taking 3 goes to go through, but when I checked my account and it looked like 2 payments had been processed instead of one, Marc was very quick to reply and check that only one payment had been taken. Very reassuring indeed.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank PeacegirlUK
Reviewed November 26, 2016

The hotel and the facility itself is very nice and clean. The staff are friendly. The room given to us is big enough but the toilet is not inside the room in which we had to go out of the door to go to the toilet. Beds are not the most comfortable one I have had. It could have been a good stay for us in this Riad until one guest, French old guy, banged the door of his room and shouted at us while I was taking a dip at their pool at 7 in the morning. He shouted at us saying why do we have swim at this hour and responded to him that I have the right to do it since I paid for my stay and that I was not even that noisy. Typical French guy who refuses to speak in english, he actually woke up the whole of his family and alarmed the staff and even throw some racist comments. The staff responded but sided with the guy and even offered him a coffee and not me, after our heated argument. The incident ruined my stay in Fes!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed November 21, 2016 via mobile

We arrived last night and were warmly greeted. The rest of our experience is irrelevant as the man just told us we had to pickup our bags tomorrow by 3p because they have no guests and he wants to go home. I totally understandyet this is different than what they told us as our bus is not until 8:30p. He was smug and didn't care. He offered no solution. I would expect if they changed their minds they would have someone come back so we could pick up our bags at 7:15/7:30 or arrange for us to leave our bags elsewhere near by. I repeatedly asked what were we supposed to do as I didn't want to carry my bag all day and he continued to repeat himself until offering that we could go to the bus station. Why would I want to cut my day short. He said we could leave our bags at the bus station yet that's a 45 minute walk and he wasn't sure if there was a place to securely leave them. I asked if he could call them for us and he told me I could call them. I asked if he could call for us and he asked if we had the telephone number. This customer service is in stark contrast to the service we had when we arrived yet sadly as you won't know who you will be interacting with I would not recommend staying here.

We still do not have a solution for our bags:(

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed November 20, 2016 via mobile

Looks neat , well maintained and not the cheapest though but the swimming pool within surely soothes you senses whether or not you swim ..

The room given to us was rather small making it tough for two people to navigate but aircon was great and had good sleep.bathroom was outside ;another bug bear !! Yet it was private and non intrusive hence we didn't mind ..pretty rooms and mosaic tiling on staircase
.prettier settings .nice and friendly manager who was on alert all day and night .
I like the fact that they never sleep till.the last guest hasn't arrived back from.their visits.
They have a spa on the terrace which I thought was a tad expensive compared to Marrakech. . They can be pushy for providing you guides or trips or spas etc but then it's fair ..coz it's business after all.
Good Moroccan breakkie....though simple and they don't have a kitchen. This man was up on his feet catering to us himself since we wanted brekkie earlier and the pantry lady hadn't arrived still. . Brownie points for that! !!

They were rather helpful and agreed to keep our luggage while we visited chefchaouen and meknes safely.
We heartily recommend this place at decent rates ..just make sure they giving u a better bigger room.
The family room at the ground floor was majestic and huge btw..

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed November 18, 2016 via mobile

The location of the Riad is ideal: Very close to the Medina, and in walking distance of all other interesting sites, but in a quiet alley. Parking is possible just around the corner.

The house itself is very beautiful, with tastefully decorated rooms, and a huge pool. The breakfast is typically Moroccan (i.e. good).

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple