“Beautiful Food, Stylish + WiFi !”

L'Adresse Marrakech
Ranked #145 of 1,057 Restaurants in Marrakech
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Description: L'Address welcomes you in the city center of Marrakech to offer you a selection of cafes and tasty dishes in an atypical decoration to eat on the spot or take away. We select the best products to satisfy you, after a long day, do not hesitate to take a coffee break deserved!
Reviewed November 13, 2016

We struggled so much in Marrakech so find somewhere nice to eat we had such terrible experiences however as soon as we saw this place whilst walking by we ate here every night!

Very stylish and chilled vibe, comfy seats with mellow mood lighting. Lovely candles with beautiful aromas.

Beef Wok with rice was so tasty, you MUST try the Gourmet burger and chips - I personally found this better than most burger places in London! The nutella crepe was amazing and the best crepe I've ever had in my life - better than the crepes in Paris.

Very happy they have WiFi

We loved this place and were so happy we found it.

* Because it is so busy expect to wait a long time for the bill, we would have to ask 4 times each night for the bill/receipt although it was frustrating we didn't mind because the food was so good.

Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

We loved this place, cool but not over done, efficient service from waiter Mounir & co, great to relax and people watch to soft samba music on our visits. Great food, fresh and tasty salads marocaine were delicious, and the cafe Turk, with ginger and cinnamon was a favourite

Date of visit: October 2016
Yassine A, Propriétaire at L'Adresse Marrakech, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2016

We are extremely delighted that you enjoyed your evening in our restaurant, it is always a moment of happiness when one of our clients is happy with our service, please do not hesitate to visit us again soon

Reviewed October 22, 2016

I really liked this place. It is obviously very popular it is comfortable and relaxed with good service. I had lunch here twice and breakfast. The food was just fine. Price ok. So I knew we would go back for our last day. Pity. The burger was served with no bap. Why not use other bread I asked? My club sandwich which earlier I had loved was so soggy it may have been left in liquid. But I would go back. Nice atmosphere and reasonable price.

Date of visit: October 2016
Yassine A, Propriétaire at L'Adresse Marrakech, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2016

We are really grateful for your review Miss! We cannot wait for your next visit because our goal is to always satisfy the eating habits of our delightful clients!

Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

That was amazing guys . i really had a good time in the best place in marrakech .
So the food is good and the servers are friendly and the beautiful terrace made me happy and relaxed

Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

We were on vacation in Marrakesh and we were looking for a good place to relax and listen a good music! So, we find this amazing place, by "mistake", on a walk. We had a very good time here, the food was very good, the waiter was smiling all the time, he served as very good. Actually, we had a misunderstanding regarding the tea I ordered because of the french accent and he brought me another tea without being a problem and without paying extra. The food came very fast and was very tasty. The music was very nice and we finished our holiday in Maroc in the best way ever! It's a place were you can see a lot of young people, not only by age, also by soul. You can find here a lot of happy people. You should give it a try if you are looking for a place a little glamorous.

Date of visit: October 2016

It is always an immense pleasure to hear that one of our clients enjoyed his or her visit to our establishment! You are absolutely right when you talk about glamorous because that is the reason we work hard everyday to give you all the best during all the week!