All reviewson site restaurantalways smiling and happyan oasisthe hotel managercharming hotelminute taxi ridetaginetown centrelovely pooltraditional moroccan stylebreakfast is servedour room was spacioushome from homeold citymyrataxishammam
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights following a 2 night stay in Riad Dar One in the medina. Lovely to experience the contrast in the 2 different places. Our twin room was beautiful and the pastries left were lovely. Experienced a Hamman (for first time which is certainly an experience and just roll with) and the most wonderful massage, the massage was one of the best I have had. Dinner in the restaurant was divine, pigeon pie, salads and a chicken topped with pumpkin. Also serves alcohol which isn't freely available so very welcome. Breakfast was served around the pool and also nice. On last day had a chance to have a couple of hours laying in the sunshine and experiencing the pool which finished off our wonderful holiday. Only thing to improve this hotel, would have been nice to have some information on where to visit, eat etc, number for reception on an information booklet in room.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Nabil I, Director of Sales at Al Fassia Aguedal, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Hi,

Thanks very much for the pleasant review.

We are glad that you got to make use of everything that we have to offer. We do pride ourselves on offering the absolute finest, whether it be our food, out rooms or our spa.

We also appreciate your comment on the lack of information regarding restaurants and activities, while we do have 24H reception staff, access to the information that you mentioned is definitely something that we can improve upon, in future we will make sure that this information is easily available to all guests.

Many thanks

Reviewed February 28, 2017 via mobile

Recommended by our consierge. We arrived early, but weee really well looked after in a majestic drawing room woth a blazing fire.
Our meal was fabulous with authentic, quality ingredients all served with pride and good humour.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Thanks Jules,

What a nice review to read.

We are glad we could create such a special night for yourself and your family.

Warm regards

Reviewed February 18, 2017

We loved it. It is a taste of Morocco at its best.The place is immaculate, huge rooms, wonderful service, great breakfast and a lovely atmosphere. The manager, who speaks perfect English is helpful, warm and pays attention to every detail. Although not located in the center, everything is accessible. Cabs are inexpensive. The hotel also has a lovely pool but we were there at the wrong time of year for swimming..

Room Tip: I don't think it matters. A;ll the rooms are lovely.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Hi Janet,

Thank you for leaving such a nice review.

We do pride ourselves on offering a truly authentic Moroccan experience without sacrificing luxury.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Many thanks

Reviewed February 8, 2017

We love this place. It is absolutely beautiful, atmospheric, immaculate, friendly, convenient and the breakfast was fabulous. This is the luxurious Marrakech of your dreams. Don't think of staying anywhere else. You just can't beat perfection!
This is really a riad, with its breathtaking indoor gardens and authentically decorated rooms, and a superb outdoor swimming pool, all in pristine condition. I know I'm too enthusiastic for you to believe this review. So please check my other reviews and then book the Al Fassia. You will love it. I was not asked to write it up and I'm not one of those1 reviewers that you may not find reliable. Simply a wonderful place and you will feel like a king or queen.

Room Tip: I'd prefer ground floor with its gardens. No elevator.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank rojersey

Hi,

Thank you so much for such wonderful review!

Its reviews like this that keep us doing what do and drive us to aim to create the perfect Moroccan retreat.

We really do pride ourselves on creating a haven of authentic Moroccan luxury, so it fills us with joy to know that we are doing something that makes our guests' vacation as memorable as possible.

Once again, many thanks

Reviewed January 29, 2017

Fantastic luxury boutique hotel, full of character and beautifully clean with an outstanding restaurant. Lovely outdoor pool (had breakfast sitting round the pool). really friendly and helpful management and staff. I would highly recommend this hotel and will return next time I go to Marrakesh.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Andrew T

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the review, we are glad that you and your friends had such a pleasant stay with us.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Regards