All reviews on site restaurant adjoining restaurant always smiling and happy carrefour supermarket the hotel manager an oasis charming hotel minute taxi ride tagine town centre lovely pool moroccan cuisine breakfast is served our room was spacious the hustle and bustle home from home old city
Reviewed June 29, 2017

Went here on a recommendation and certainly wasn't disappointed, eat in or out and you feel a buzzy restaurant right on top of its game. Get out of your hotel and dine here,you won't be disappointed. From memory we all had tagine of one sort or another and were well pleased with our meal.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Nabil I, Director of Sales at Al Fassia Aguedal, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Hi William, thanks very much for the kind review.

Regards

Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

Yes, this is the hotel and restaurant where I wish to stay next time in Marrakesh.
It is a cosy place with nice rooms and pretty nice interior garden.

About the restaurant I can tell just this...don't you ever think to leave without to taste and enjoy the delicious 'tajine de viande au pruneaux'.

Pleasant holidays I wish you all!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Hi, thanks so much for the kind review.

The dish that you mentioned is also a favourite of mine! We are glad that you got to experience what we have to offer.

Check out our website alfassia.com for our future offers on accommodation.

We hope to see you again in the future.

Regards

Reviewed May 28, 2017

I'm so satisfied with the food / service / property / atmosphere the overall quality, that I had visited this place 2 times during my 9 days trip. I'd like to know if somehow or someway anyone could not be satisfied with such. Last time I posted anything on tripadvisor was about 2 years ago and more and I made sure I do it this time just to rate this place.

You will enjoy the whole experience, yet I'm a little upset it's listed as a hotel in most websites which it really is yet many might miss the fact that it has one of resturaunts in town. At first I thought it's a resturaunt to be honest.

Regards,

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ali Z

Hi Ali, thank you for such a nice review.

Reviews like this are the reason that we carry on doing what we do!

We do, indeed, have both a restaurant and hotel in Marrakech. In fact, two restaurants, one in Aguedal and one in Guiliz.

Let us know when you are next in Marrakech, we look forward to welcoming you again.

Best wishes

Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

All four in the party enjoyed our meal. From the moment we walked onto the grounds we were made most welcome.. The gardens are beautiful and even more so when the sun goes down and the lights go on. the Hubby and I had shared the lamb for two..absolutely delicious.
The staff were very attentive and extremely pleasant..would definitely return.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Hi Jackie,

Thanks very much for your kind words, I will be sure to pass them on to the restaurant staff, for it is reviews like this that drive us to strive towards absolute quality.

Many thanks

Reviewed May 9, 2017

Just returned back from Marrakesh after staying in the Al Fassia hotel for a week. This hotel is one of the best I have stayed in to date. The place is beautiful. We wanted to find somewhere with traditional Moroccan style but larger than the raids in the centre of Marrakesh. This was the perfect choice. The rooms are large and traditionally decorated. They were cleaned daily and fresh towels provided. We were lucky enough to have the room next to the Rose and Mint garden. Robes are also included which I always think is a nice touch. The pool area is stunning; a true Oasis. The site of birds swooping over the turquoise coloured swimming pool every morning whilst enjoying a delicious Moroccan breakfast was wonderful. You really couldn't get more tranquil. The hotel is also a Spa and Restaurant and both are of high standards. It is a 5 minute walk to the supermarket however; we chose to taxi it to the centre. I would say it's probably about a 40 minute walk. All of the staff in the hotel is lovely. Myra the hotel manager is a quirky character who will ensure your stay is very special. My partner and I stayed here to celebrate our anniversary and it was truly amazing. If you are going to Marrakesh for the first time one tip I would give you is to ensure that you know the currency conversion. If you don’t you may end up spending a lot of money! Ensure you know the price for everything before paying for anything.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple