All reviewsthe hustle and bustleroof terracemint teatranquil spacefor making our stay so specialbreakfast and evening mealan oasiskept spotlessmajorelle gardensbab doukkalaon arrivalwalked everywherespent four nightscookery courseopen courtyardtraditional moroccan styledinner one night
Reviewed January 30, 2013

My girlfriend & I stayed at the Riad Zayane for 3 nights. We had a very comfortable stay in this chic haven from the hustle & bustle of Marrakesh. The food was excellent, the staff welcoming & helpful and the room comfortable enough for the time spent there.

We arrived late from the UK due to snow but as we had contacted them before hand to arrange an airport transfer and an evening meal, we just let them know there were likely to be delays so they still provided a full 3 course meal when we arrived an hour and a half after their published kitchen finish time. Excellent customer service!

I also needed to change money and this was done immediately and at a good rate, something I thought may be an issue in such a small place. Not a bit of it though...helpful to the last.

There are no in room kettles but the staff always seem on hand to get you a drink. The hot chocolate is excellent!

Sadly, Marrakesh was not for us...just too intense with taxi drivers not knowing where anything was, constant hassle from people in the streets to guide us (even when we knew exactly where going) or sell us over priced tat and not taking no for an answer and the constant evasion of those stupid moped riders down every road, street, lane & footpath. However, Riad Zayane and its' excellent staff could not be faulted...thanks!

Room Tip: There are only 5 rooms to choose from. We stayed in the African room which was suitable for our needs and done to a good standard with air con etc. We did have a peak in two of the other rooms when they were vacant and the facilities seem identical, albeit different sizes & shapes. One room on ground floor off courtyard (where meals are served) and other 4 are on first around the courtyard landing.
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Very pleasantly surprised. a very safe bet for a successful hotel and not too far from all the action. might benefit from finding out how to get to the hotel before leaving the airport. great atmosphere.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed January 24, 2013

My wife and I spent a week at this Riad over Christmas 2012 and had a great time.
We stayed in the Oasis room and the upgrade was worth every penny,
Everthing was very clean and the staff were first class, very helpful and friendly.
The Riad is about a 15 minute from main restaurant areas but this was compensated by the peace and quiet of the location,
It's located just off an authentic Morrocan Street market but the noise of this disappeared as you entered the Riad.
We took two taxi tours with an excellent driver, safe, friendly but not in your face all tha time.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank johnandSandie
Reviewed January 13, 2013

This was the best stay I've ever had. Thanks to all the staff, you were magnificent. I would advise everyone to book the transfer from the airport directly with the hotel, I'm a good map reader but there is no way I would have ever found this hotel on my own.

1  Thank AcoLondon
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We just came back from a week in Marrakech and our stay in Zayane was fantastic. One of the things I liked best were that the breakfast was so good and felt very healthy. Thanks a lot to all of you working in Zayane!