“OUTSTANDING”

Hotel Les Jardins de l'Agdal
Ranked #214 of 502 Hotels in Marrakech
Reviewed 22 July 2017

This hotel is by far the best one I've ever been too and I can say that and mean it bc my family and I travel a lot. The rooms are amazing they provide many of your basic and sometimes personal needs. For example they have deodorant, robes, shower caps, blow dryers, you name it, the have it. Also they're entertainment crew is a great way to spend a relax day at the pool, not to mention it's a pretty big pool. They play music, games, they show different dances and everything, I met and hang out with all of them, they have a sense of humor, they're kind, and welcoming to all that come to the hotel. Also, for once, the food isn't crap, they have excellent service and the variety of food never disappointed. Lastly, thoughI might have mentioned it before, it's not your average hotel. Most people just do they're job correctly or incorrectly, got paid, and went home, but it's not like that there at all, they go the extra mile to please there customers and are always warm, welcoming, and have great hospitality. It blew me, knocked me off my feet so to speak, so I, personally would recommend coming here for a nice stay, great area because all the sights are close in proximity, and a great way to enjoy staying in Marrakech.

Room Tip: Depending on what type of sleeper you are, get a room with 2 beds instead of 1.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Hotel Les Jardins de l'Agdal

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I spent a wonderful week with my mom, my brother and his wife in one of the greatest hotels in Marrakech "Les Jardins de l'agdal", with great conditions considering the buffet with a healthy complete breakfast, and kind kitchen team and the good welcoming of them. Especially Mr Hossain and Mr Rachid, not to forget the amazing entertainment preformed by a cool team members (Hatim & Amine). I enjoyed my vacation in the hotel and I'll make sure I come back again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Adil C
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I absolutely loved this place! We attended a summer school for two weeks in here and everything was absolutely perfect! Great facilities great pool great rooms! Also the breakfast and lunch buffet was full of choices and great quality! The spa also offered great service! But most of all, we loved the welcoming of the people! We were not the highest ranking guests yet we received great service and extreme kindness! A special thank you to the entertainers Hatim and Amine, the lady at reception who helped me with trip to Vallee d'Ourika, and the Manager, Nasir and Driss at the restaurant and Fatira from housekeeping (my room was 2230)! I hope I can go back some day! Fabulous stay! Thanks Les Jardins de l'Agdal!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Claudia S
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for two night in the beginning of July. It was a very nice, big hotel with all the luxury you need; hotel rooms were clean with air conditioning, with a bad, small personal garden/terrace. The hotel can arrange a taxi for you.

There is a very large pool where you can enjoy the afternoon heat. Furthermore the breakfast was really great, so much choice The hotel is really big, so I would recommend to book this hotel outside of the most touristic season because it might become too crowded then.

Small note: Don't ask the hotel for an official guide to show you around, because ours was really bad.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel as it was recommended by friends. The hotel itself is OKish, not far from the medina and the souqs but you still need a taxi. The main bonus was the swimming pool. Everything else was average with service below average and we ended up paying for many taxis with unreasonable prices. The breakfast was really bad and the staff were trying at every opportunity they could find to rip you off. Mainly by not returning change or overcharging you on the bill. On our last day I had to go to the bar and ask 4 times for my 100dirham change the equivalent of 8 GBP. They were simply refusing to bring it back after the served me an iced coffee by the pool, have never experienced this before nowhere in the world. If you are there for a wkd, the swimming is worth your reservation as the hotel is cheaper in comparison to other 5star hotels in the centre but beware of the staff and the dodge breakfast! One last thing - don't book excursions via the hotel, they overcharge you for the second class experience. Go directly instead.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Went for a long weekend in late spring and was pleasantly surprised. Amazing value for money, huge grounds, lovely long pool, attentive staff. The food got a bit repetitive, but in comparing it to other, more expensive hotels in Morocco, it takes the cake. The main downfall is that if you haven't got a car, you can't really get away. Even if you have got a car, you're a bit out of town to get to other restaurants. We booked it knowing it was in the new town because we just wanted a break from Casablanca (where we live) and did not want to go into the medina in Marrakesh because we'd been before. If you want to do touristy things in Marrakesh, I wouldn't recommend it, especially if you haven't got a car. The bed was far too hard for my liking and I couldn't sleep the first night, but slept fine the second. Lovely architecture and lots of true Moroccan touches.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Booking was not found, dirty room dirty bathroom , no shampoo not recommended
Booking done through booking .net , receptionist said they did not found it, hotel doesn't look like website picture, room looks used and not clean , very dispointed

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple