Riad Karmela(Marrakech)
US$75
US$63
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$115
US$112
US$282
US$268
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$300/night.

US$135
US$127
Riad Andalla(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$55
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

La Maison Arabe(Marrakech)
US$258
US$250
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$316/night.

US$385
US$357
Cancelon
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$410/night.

Riad Aguerzame(Marrakech)
US$591
US$556
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsroof barcheaper hotelsnice hotelrooms are bigbreakfast was excellentconvenient locationrestaurant staffstayed for nightsguelizmedinawifrenchsofa
Reviewed August 18, 2015 via mobile

This pleasant little hotel offers clean spacious accommodation and service with a smile. A little difficult to find in a vehicle even with GPS due to the numerous one way streets in the area. It took us 30 minutes of circling to finally hit the target. Watch out for the in street parking, clampers are very active! One big negative, the Internet connection is patchy at best and despite many apologies they are making no attempt to rectify. Breakfast is of good standard but like so many hotels in morocco once the selection box of tea bags is depleted they never fill it up leaving only the least popular to choose from. Not appropriate for such a nice hotel.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed August 18, 2015

We arrived at Bab Hotel after a reservation at another hotel didn't work out.

I asked how much the rooms were & was offered the chance to view before I decided on staying. A very friendly chap called Abdul showed us to the room, & even pointed out that he had tiled the bathroom. We initially decided to stay for one night but then extended it to 4 nights after we found K-Beach advertised at reception.

K-Beach is a local Dayclub with an exquisite pool. They provide a free shuttle from Bab Hotel.

All the staff at Bab were great. We would definitely stay again if we returned to Marrakech.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2015

We stayed for 6 nights this month and have been thoroughly spoilt by the excellent staff at this hotel.
We could not fault the hotel, service or the hospitality that we received.
We would certainly go back there again. In fact some friends we met on an excursion came over for drinks and a meal and were so very impressed by this hotel in comparison to where they were staying.
Staff were so helpful and curteous all the time.
Thank you to all the staff who looked after us.
Rajan & Rani from the UK

Room Tip: The dulex room was great value
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2015 via mobile

After checking the Ftour menu posted on madeinmarrakech.com, we, a family of 7 pax, decided to give it a try. It was the WORST surprise ever! We were the ONLY guests there + 4 more unlucky ones. The buffet was a BIG hassle. Almost 70% of the menu wasn't there. We preferred not to complain so as not to spoil the event we were celebrating. We'll NEVER show up there again!!! Money don't grow on trees!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank barouabi
Reviewed May 1, 2015

The reason for giving this hotel a four is that everything except the level of service was top notch. The level of service was poor. When you read the reviews you can also look at the manager's response. You'll see that the manager often responds something like "a lot of other people seem to like it". In saying that I don't get a sense that they are really trying to understand why so many people complain about the level of service. It's like they're saying that you are the problem. And that is just the feeling you get at a guest at this hotel.

I read the reviews before booking this hotel. I saw that the staff gossips about the guests. I had been at the hotel for no more than ten minutes when that happened to me. We arrived without a reservation and they needed an hour to get the room ready. They asked if we wanted something to drink and I ordered two lemonades. So they asked me if I wanted coke. I said no I would like lemonade. They said ok. I went to sit down for a minute and when I walked back to say something else, I found the receptionist talking in French to the barmaid about me asking for lemonade and laughing. When she realized that I had heard her, she stopped talking and answered my question. I started walking away and turned back again. Then I saw her looking at the barmaid and making a face like oops she heard me.

I vaguely remember that in some countries lemonade just means soda, so maybe I should clarify. I asked: ”Do you know what I mean when I say lemonade”? They said yes. Just to be safe I said lemon, water and sugar. They said yes, yes. A little later I was served two big glasses of water, one plate with lemon slices and little packets of sugar. When I remarked that this is just water, they came back with a little jug of freshly squeezed lemon juice. They clearly didn’t know what I meant when I asked for lemonade. That’s fine. But saying that they knew and then laughing and gossiping about me behind my back isn’t.

One morning we were going for an excursion and needed to leave the hotel at 7am. I asked if they could arrange breakfast for us at 6.30. The receptionist’s answer came quickly: “no”. I asked: “no?” She repeated: “no!” I looked confused since this has never happened to me before at any other hotel. As I opened my mouth to speak again after being silent and looking confused for some time, she interrupted me and said: “ok, yes”. This was even more confusing to me. So it had been up to her this whole time?

When we showed up the following morning at 6:30, there was no breakfast for us. There was a woman behind the counter who looked like she had just woken up a minute ago. She started the coffee machine when she saw us. When we asked for the food, she said it’s coming. It turns out that when we showed up, they started to bring everything out. One person brought up all the bread. Then they brought up all the pancakes, etc. This meant that we couldn’t really get our food until around 6.50. This is not how it’s usually done when you ask for an early breakfast.

I read in the other reviews that the bellboys and doormen were much better. And they really were. They knew how to treat guests. It’s the reception and the restaurant staff that need to learn it.

The reason for giving this hotel a four is other things. For example we loved our room. The beds were very comfortable and there were chargers on each side of the bed. Somebody said the toilet was very dark. Indeed it was, but even in the darkness they had a light that was so perfectly situated that it was possible to sit there and read a book. Even when being over forty. The room had so many wonderful details that we liked and towards the end of the stay in Marrakech I hardly wanted to leave the room.

I liked that it had a hammam and a sky bar with a nice terrace. I liked the location, with many nice restaurants nearby. If I ever come back to Marrakech, I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family