Riad Timila
Riad Tamarrakecht(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$64
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

La Maison Arabe(Marrakech)
US$233
US$221
US$389
US$270
US$118
Riad Les Trois Palmiers El Bacha(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$74
Cancelon
  • Pool
US$381
US$370
All reviewsplunge poolroof terracemedia roomthe main squareatlas mountainshammam roomstocked fridgehave stayed here several timeswonderful home cookeddelicious supperbeldi country cluba stones throwthe location is perfectmodern twistmoroccan charman oasisthe hustle and bustle
Reviewed May 24, 2017

A truly relaxing 5 days at Riad Timila in the heart of Marakkech's exciting walled old town. Thoroughly spoilt by the staff, in the hammam and on the massage table, all spent in delightful company and surrounded by beautiful planting. My room was exquisite and the bathroom very special. Day trips to country clubs, gardens and wandering through the medina added to the joy. I will be sure to return and would stay here again and again.

Room Tip: Lay back and relax!
Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
elliston36, Owner at Riad Timila, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2017

Thank you for your kind words. We're delighted that you had a good time at Timila, and look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed May 24, 2017

I have stayed here several times as well as at other places in Marrakech and Fez. This is undoubtedly the best run and most comfortable Riad I've stayed in and has the best staff I've come across. The team who run it are from one family and have been there for many years; always a good sign. Everything works and you can have a great time doing not much at the Riad, or they will organise outings of any kind for you. The home cooking is far better than most of the restaurants'.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Always a pleasure to have you to stay!

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

We spent one night at Riad Timila on a trip that included stays at larger luxury resort properties, but my travelling companion and I were in agreement that Riad Timila was the highlight of our trip. The location is perfect - just a few minutes from the main square. Wifi connection was strong throughout the Riad. Dinner was one of the best we had in Marrakech. The honour bar on the rooftop was a great bonus - it was the first time through our trip that we had access to unlimited bottled water, which is so important in that climate! Charming decor gave a great sense of place throughout. I highly recommend Riad Timila!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
elliston36, Owner at Riad Timila, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2017

Thank you Courtney - it was a pleasure to have you to stay, and I'm delighted that you enjoyed yourself at Timila. Please come again!

Reviewed May 16, 2017

It was our first time in Morocco and Marrakech and we could not have wished for a more welcoming and beautiful residence to stay. The Riad Timila is literally on the doorstep to the hustle and bustle of the Medina and all that is hectic and wonderful about the souks. Brahim was the consummate host proving us with honest advice and guidance, and Ishmael (Brahim's brother) was always on hand for anything you need, whether that be serving up a delicious supper or helping you with a sun bed. Naitia, (forgive me if I have spelt the name wrong) served up delicious cuisine; I would recommend the tajine chicken - incredible and I would have paid double.

The rooms were spacious, well decorated, cool and clean. You really felt like you had travelled back in time. There wasn't one aspect that felt like a commercialized hotel, and that is the beauty of the Riad Timila. The owner Victoria has got it spot on.

Don't get me wrong, if lying by a pool and soaking up the sun is what you want, then that isn't the Riad Timila. We spent 4 days with Brahim and Ishmael then headed out of town to Hotel Les Deux where there was a big pool and the ability to relax by it. We also enjoy running, and being at the Hotel Les Deux made for easier evening runs - but I know most reading this will think that this bloke is off his rocker. And that wouldn't be unfair.

I also made an oversight in not bringing my mountaineering boots or clothing. The highest peak in North Africa, Mount Toubkal, is but an hour away standing at over 4000m. It is a 2-day hike to the top and can be arranged from the Riad Timila for around 400Euros (with guides, accommodation etc). My next trip will be coming back to climb Toubkal, and my staging point will be the Riad Timila.

Thanks you Brahim and Ishmael for a wonderful stay.

Mikey and Meghan

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
elliston36, Owner at Riad Timila, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2017

Thanks for your lovely review - I'm so pleased that you managed to combine the madness of the medina with some serious R&R - and we look forward to welcoming you back on your mountaineering trip.

Reviewed May 15, 2017

I stayed at Riad Timila in April for my hen party. We had exclusive hire of the riad and from the moment we arrived it felt like home!

Every room was beautifully decorated, unique and spotlessly clean.

The food we ate at the riad was one of the highlights of the trip - authentic, delicious home cooking. Eating here was better than at any of the restaurants we went to during our time in Marrakech.

The team really took care of us and helped up with directions and tips (they even helped us when we had had a little too much to drink and got us back to the riad safely!).

I couldn't recommend Timila more - thoughtful team, delicious food, great amenities and a stones throw from everything in Marrakech.

Thank you for an unforgettable time!!

Room Tip: The bronze suite is the biggest with the most comfortable bed imaginable!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends

We are all delighted that you had a good time here, celebrating your hen party. Do come again!