All reviewsmanager rachidroof terracethe main squareatlas mountainscentral locationfew minutes walkmint teafantastic locationensuite bathrooma great place to stayfabulous stayvisiting marrakechlike coming hometucked awayjemma el fna squarefirst floorairport transfer
Reviewed March 28, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely gorgeous Riad in quiet street near main square. We had an amazing time and were looked after so well by the team. My 1 year old was spoilt rotten and was very sad to leave. The room was spacious, calm and spotless and the roof terrace and downstairs areas lovely spots to hang out. Will definitely be back! Thank you .

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
woodedge_11, Owner at Riad Linda, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was our pleasure to look after you and your daughter. We all hope you will come back and stay with us again very soon.

Very best wishes

Reviewed March 13, 2017

I was a first time visitor to Marrakech and friends recommended that I stay here. the great location near the square meant that i was close to all the sites and with the added bonus that it;s easy to find which is important when you're here. I took my friend's advice and booked a taxi transfer from the riad which was ideal as I did not fancy having to practice my bargaining skills just as I arrived. I was given a warm welcome by Rachid the manager and was soon settled into the riad. My room on the first floor was comfortable and cosy with a great supply of piping hot water. breakfast on the terrace was a great way to start my day. i also had dinner one evening which was the best food I ate on my entire trip. Just book and go. A real find and very reasonably priced

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
woodedge_11, Owner at Riad Linda, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2017

Thank you very much for choosing Riad Linda on your recent visit to Marrakech. We are so pleased to hear how much you liked our riad and how you much you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and I will definitely come back again in the future as I am coming to Marrakech often! Staff were very accommodative and friendly! A big thank you and hopefully we will meet at some point in the future!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo

Thank you so much for your lovely review and it was our pleasure to look after you. Delighted to hear that you are coming to Marrakech often and very much looking forward to meeting you again on your next visit!

Reviewed March 11, 2017

Really enjoyed my stay at the Riad: it was very comfortable and actually the rooms exceeded my expectations for the price, the roof terrace is very pleasant but unfortunately did not get too much use from it since it rained a lot when we were there! The breakfast fine. Manager was able to arrange a trip up to the Atlas Mountains and they have all sorts of other things too. It is quite hidden away down a small street, which I think adds the charm but definitely arrange someone to take you there when you arrive - its hard enough to find your way back once you've been!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
woodedge_11, Owner at Riad Linda, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2017

Thank you so much for the lovely review and we're delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. The weather that you experienced unfortunately was not the best and I do hope that you will come and visit us again to enjoy Marrrakech in the warmth and the sunshine and see the Red City at it's very best.

best wishes from

Reviewed February 24, 2017

Riad Linda is a comforting delight. Just near the square but in a very peaceful quiet street. We chose read Linda because we used to live just one street over. Off very bustling derby Dabachi, it is an oasis of calm. It’s very traditional with pretty rooms and a charming roof terrace. The location couldn’t be bettered. Scrupulously clean with piping hot water!
The staff were so warm and lovely. Fadila is an excellent cook and Rachid and Wadi were so helpful and knowledgeable. Riad Linda would be an excellent choice for first time visitors to Marrakesh as well as people who know Marrakesh well. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: I’d chose an upstairs room as lighter - but it would depend on the time go year!
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
woodedge_11, Owner at Riad Linda, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2017

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. we really appreciate all your kind comments. It was our pleasure to look after you and we hope you will come back and stay with us again very soon.