Riad Karmela(Marrakech)
US$98
US$67
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$115
La Maison Arabe(Marrakech)
US$232
US$209
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$266/night.

US$110
US$105
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Riad Tamarrakecht(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$376
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$452/night.

All reviewsmanager rachidroof terracethe main squareatlas mountainscentral locationfew minutes walkfantastic locationa great place to stayfabulous stayvisiting marrakechtucked awayjemma el fna squarefirst floorairport transferthe hustle and bustlerooms are comfortablequiet street
Reviewed May 6, 2017

If you are looking for a quiet Riad very close to the centre of the action Riad Linda is well worth your consideration. I was fortunate to stay at Riad Linda on a number of occasions during a recent two month visit to Morocco. On each stay I was happy with all aspects of my accommodation. The staff were always very welcoming and couldn't do enough to assist me with my stay, including helping to arrange any sightseeing trips I wanted to undertake. I was greeted upon each return like an old friend rather than a paying guest. They also kindly looked after my excess belongings while I toured other areas of the country.

The room was always spotless and there was a lovely hot powerful shower. Breakfast was lovely and could be served anywhere you wanted it whether in your room, in courtyard or the roof terrace. Hot drinks were also always available if you wanted them. While I didn't eat at the Riad other guests who did during my stays spoke of how delicious the home cooked food was.

I was also fortunate enough to meet the owners Linda and Gordon during my first visit who warmly welcomed me into their home. They have set out to create a home away from home for guests I for me they certainly achieved this.

If you looking for a centrally located accommodation, which is very close to the heart of the action and the main tourists locations in the old city (just five minutes walk from Jemma el Fna Square) and which offers an oasis of calm in the midst of hussel and bussel of the Medina I would highly recommend Riad Linda.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
woodedge_11, Owner at Riad Linda, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and your kind comments about our riad and our staff. It was our pleasure to welcome you into our home and to look after you during your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Marrakech.

Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful time at Riad Linda. It is a great location. The staff is very helpful. We had dinner one night and it was delicious! They arranged a trip to the waterfalls and had a guide meet us there. It was beautiful. I recommend this Riad.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
woodedge_11, Owner at Riad Linda, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We're absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was our pleasure to look after you and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Marrakech.

best wishes from

Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

My sister and i had a magnificent time at the Riad! So many wonderful memories, Linda was so welcoming and provided us with info on what we wanted!all staff very attentive at all times when needed. Breakfast served when you asked and showers very hot! Decor was amazing and inspiring.loved staying here for 3 nightsm thankyou so much to Linda and the team we loved our stay and would go back another day if we are back.
Thankyou as i felt away from home without boys was a massive challenge after 6 years of family holidays, it helped alot to have Linda there with the team.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
woodedge_11, Owner at Riad Linda, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2017

Thank you so much for the great review. It was our pleasure to look after you and your sister and I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to Riad Linda again very soon.

very best wishes

Reviewed March 30, 2017

Lovely riad and the location can not be better. In a peaceful derb but only a few minutes walk from the square. It really is an oasis here. Spend my first afternoon relaxing on the terrace listening to the birds sing. In a few minutes you can be in the heart of the action. Lovely friendly poeople here, awlays willing to help and I felt very well looked after. Comfortable bed lots of hot water and a great breakfast on the terrace. Perfect!

Room Tip: all the rooms are en suite and with thier own character
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
woodedge_11, Owner at Riad Linda, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2017

Thank you very much for your lovely review. We're delighted that you enjoyed your visit to marrakech and to our riad. We do hope that you will come back and visit us again very soon.

very best wishes

Reviewed March 28, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely gorgeous Riad in quiet street near main square. We had an amazing time and were looked after so well by the team. My 1 year old was spoilt rotten and was very sad to leave. The room was spacious, calm and spotless and the roof terrace and downstairs areas lovely spots to hang out. Will definitely be back! Thank you .

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
woodedge_11, Owner at Riad Linda, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was our pleasure to look after you and your daughter. We all hope you will come back and stay with us again very soon.

Very best wishes