Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$47
US$303
Fairmont.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$391/night.

US$258
US$1,088
US$972
LHW.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$1,231/night.

US$569
LHW.com
All reviewsmanager rachidroof terracethe main squareatlas mountainscentral locationfew minutes walkmint teafantastic locationensuite bathrooma great place to stayfabulous stayvisiting marrakechlike coming hometucked awayjemma el fna squarefirst floorairport transfer
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

I can not say enough positive things about Riad Linda. From the moment of our initial inquiry, to our last good bye, we had nothing but an amazing experience. Linda was quick with her response and gave us detailed instructions on how to find the riad. Once we arrived, we were warmly greeted and were surprised be the tranquility that encompassed the riad. Just outside the alley is the bustling medina, yet inside is an oasis of calm. The rooms are beautifully appointed, spotless, and air conditioned!! We had the best shower in the ensuite and crisp, clean linens. Breakfast was always delicious and Rachid always remembered the preferences of each family member. Not only that, the terrace was filled with potted plants and the smell of jasmine permeated the lounge area. Ive never written a review on Travel Advisor and had a heck of a time figuring out the technology, but I wanted Gordon, Linda, and Rachid to know that their little piece of paradise is very much appreciated. Their warm hospitality and attention to detail was a highlight our of our trip to Morocco!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank travelermaggie007
woodedge_11, Owner at Riad Linda, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2017

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. We all really appreciate your kind comments. It was our absolute pleasure to look after you and your family and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Marrakech.

very best wishes from

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at Riad Linda for just over a week in June 2017 and had the most wonderful experience - very much a home away from home. Riad Linda is a comfortable and relaxing place - close enough to the hustle and bustle of Marrakesh, yet far away enough to be able to forget you're actually slap bang in the middle of a very busy city.
Riad Linda truly is a tranquil oasis in a beautiful residential part of Marrakesh. The Linda of Riad Linda is a lovely lady; always smiling, always wearing fabulous colourful local made garments. Linda is very helpful and gave us lots of tips on how to best get around Marrakesh - where to find what, and how to avoid paying too much for anything from cab fares to local goods sold in the myriad of marvellous labyrinthine Souks.
The outstanding staff at Riad Linda are wonderful - always happy to help! They certainly made our stay super special and smooth, going out of their way to make sure we had whatever we needed.

I'm very much looking forward to staying at Riad Linda when I go to Marrakesh next time, which hopefully will be very soon. Meanwhile I cannot recommend magnificent and splendid Riad Linda highly enough to anyone who is considering a holiday stay in magical and mystical Marrakesh.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
woodedge_11, Owner at Riad Linda, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We all really appreciate your kind comments. It was our absolute pleasure to look after you and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Marrakech.

very best wishes from

Reviewed May 17, 2017

We really enjoyed our recent stay here. We organised our airport transfer through the owner Linda who was most helpful and gave us a lot of very useful information to make our arrival hassle free.

we were picked up at the airport by our smiling driver and then taken to the big square where we were met by the always smiling Wadii who escorted us to the riad. The square was a real eye opener to what was our first visit to Africa. so much action, noise people sights and smells!. Riad Linda is a welcome oasis of calm in all this madness. Fantastic location yet extremely quiet. Spotlessly clean and beautifully decorated to calm tranquil colors , It was a joy to come back here every day. Rachid, Fadila and Wadii are all kind and helpful and we were looked afer like family. thank you all so much for an amazing stay.

Room Tip: the rooms are all en suite and beautifully clean
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
woodedge_11, Owner at Riad Linda, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2017

Thank you very much for your lovely review. We all really appreciate your kind comments. It was our pleasure to look after you and hope that you will come back and stay with us on you next trip to Marrakech.

very best wishes

Reviewed May 6, 2017

If you are looking for a quiet Riad very close to the centre of the action Riad Linda is well worth your consideration. I was fortunate to stay at Riad Linda on a number of occasions during a recent two month visit to Morocco. On each stay I was happy with all aspects of my accommodation. The staff were always very welcoming and couldn't do enough to assist me with my stay, including helping to arrange any sightseeing trips I wanted to undertake. I was greeted upon each return like an old friend rather than a paying guest. They also kindly looked after my excess belongings while I toured other areas of the country.

The room was always spotless and there was a lovely hot powerful shower. Breakfast was lovely and could be served anywhere you wanted it whether in your room, in courtyard or the roof terrace. Hot drinks were also always available if you wanted them. While I didn't eat at the Riad other guests who did during my stays spoke of how delicious the home cooked food was.

I was also fortunate enough to meet the owners Linda and Gordon during my first visit who warmly welcomed me into their home. They have set out to create a home away from home for guests I for me they certainly achieved this.

If you looking for a centrally located accommodation, which is very close to the heart of the action and the main tourists locations in the old city (just five minutes walk from Jemma el Fna Square) and which offers an oasis of calm in the midst of hussel and bussel of the Medina I would highly recommend Riad Linda.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
woodedge_11, Owner at Riad Linda, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and your kind comments about our riad and our staff. It was our pleasure to welcome you into our home and to look after you during your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Marrakech.

Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful time at Riad Linda. It is a great location. The staff is very helpful. We had dinner one night and it was delicious! They arranged a trip to the waterfalls and had a guide meet us there. It was beautiful. I recommend this Riad.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
woodedge_11, Owner at Riad Linda, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We're absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was our pleasure to look after you and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Marrakech.

best wishes from