Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Excellent experience !!!

They was great - very kind and polite. This tour was well organised. The overall experience was... read more

Reviewed September 28, 2017
Karolina M
London, United Kingdom
full daay trip to deserto

booked a full day trip with desert with Marrakech sightseeing tours , Rym answered all my questions... read more

Reviewed June 23, 2017
robertohayaha
New York City, New York

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 4, 2013

My wife surprised us with a trip to Marrakech. Since it was a last minute short 3 days trip, we had no idea what to expect. I emailed several tour guides inquiring about their availability on short notice for a 1-day tour and Médina tours responded promptly with his availability and very reasonable rates for his services and a mini van for our party of four. They were able to set up an itinerary for us which included Monuments and old town. The tour guide was very knowledgable about the history, freely shared his personal stories and was very friendly and easy going. He was also very patient with us and our two teenage companions as we kept stopping to take pictures. What I was impressed with the most about him was his ability to point out the best spots and angles for taking gorgeous photos. He also took some great photos of us whenever we asked him to take pictures of our whole group. We ended up canceling the trip to Atlas Mountains because we were tired from the walking on the Souks (traditional markets) and the agency was very accommodating. I'd highly recommend their services

1  Thank davcoop
Reviewed November 13, 2012

My wife and I had a great day at the Medina, Thanks Abdul for bringing us around, this was my first time meeting the Moroccan way of life which was divine and charming!! very interesting and we certainly got a learning of what life would have been like in the old town, I also enjoyed the walks through the Souks and the narrow streets, places, fountains, smells and colors…
The tour guide had an exceptional knowledge of the area and was most helpful all the day, I would highly recommend this great company!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

We were accompanied by a knowledgeable guide on our first day in Marrakech and conducted around the medina for a few hours. This was a good idea, as we would never have found our way around it on our own. But after this initial tour, we had no problems recognising landmarks to assist our journies each day, exploring the medina.

1  Thank DorsetNinja
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Glad we did this as we would never have found our way out (Though I'm sure you would eventually). I'm told people will charge you if you get lost to help you find your way anyway, so why not pay a professional who speaks your language. A word of warning, they are on a cut from the traders they take you to, and will encourage you to spend as much as possible. Ours even lent us some money before taking us to a cashpoint. On the whole, a yes to one of these though.

Reviewed October 13, 2012