I was there with my friends for work , it was the first time and not the last one, rooms are spacious, staff are very tactful especially the GM who invites us for a nice dinner, to be honest with you I recommend you this property and for sure you will love it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 15-minute walk from the Agdal Gardens, this hotel offers a daily breakfast, an outdoor pool and free Wi-fi. It features several restaurants serving a variety of cuisine, including an Art Deco restaurant and one with terrace dining. Each room at Adam Park Marrakech Hotel & Spa is air-conditioned and has a patio or balcony with a view of the surrounding area. All rooms are en suite and include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Guests can choose between the Traviata restaurant, with Italian music and specialties served on the terrace with a pool view; Sidibibi restaurant, serving Moroccan specialties; the contemporary-style the Art Deco-styled L'international, both serving international specialties. After a work-out on the cardio machines in the fitness centre, guests can relax with a body treatment at the SPA The Jamaa El Fna Square is a 10-minute drive from this hotel with our FRRE daily shuttle bus, and the El Badi Palace is a 7-minute drive. The hotel is 7 km from the Royal Golf Course and a 20-minute drive from Marrakech Menara Airport with shutle buss on request at a charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Adam Park Marrakech Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adam Park Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Adam Park Marrakech Hotel And Spa