All reviewsa free shuttle busenglish channelslovely hotelhalf boardenjoyed my staythe breakfast areamini breakplenty of sun loungerscarrefour supermarketnight breaktaxi ridehotel is situatedgreat poolthe main squareorange juicepancakesthe hustle and bustle
Reviewed September 28, 2016

the service is excelent
the breakfast is realy great with a very large choices
the restaurant is open 24 HOURS A DAY
very lage parking
the piscine was great
and the spa is realy fabulus
near megarama and malls

Room Tip: all the hotel is quit but the view on piscine is great
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2016

I spent 4 days in Marrakech as a guest of Yvev Rocher for a world wide convention.
The holtel chosen by the hosting company was very nice , well located, not far from the airport , and the general feeling was of an Oasis.
The trees, the singing birds, and of ofcourse the magnificant pool located in the heart of the hotel.
Beautiful and traditional Marrocon food, with the best atmosfere were part of our enjoyable stay at the Adam park hotel.
Only one remark : the pillows are huge and none of them was really good to my neck....

Room Tip: Rooms over looking the inner garder are beautiful and quite.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed September 24, 2016 via mobile

Second visit to Adam park ,fantastic ,love it here
Really nice hotel great rooms ,gym , restaurants, club very good location 10 mins to the shopping mall and nigel supermarket, free shuttle to town and back .weather is spot on in September. Staff are very friendly and helpful.
Abderrazzak at the front desk was very welcoming really helpful and a pleasure to deal with .

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 21, 2016

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

Firstly this is definately not a 5 star hotel!!
If you are a tea lover then you have to book a suite if you want a kettle! This is what happened to us. We booked a deluxe room which was fine, there was a fridge but no kettle. When we went to the front desk we were told that we would only have a kettle if we booked a suite and to come back the next day as all the suites were booked.
The same guy at reception (didn't get his name but he was black and wore glasses) we asked him about excursions /tours that we could book through the hotel. His answer was that he couldn't find the list of excursions as they only have 1 in the entire hotel! Hence why he could offer no information or prices! We were told to return in the morning. Surprise surprise when we returned it was the same guy on reception and he still hadn't found the excursion list. In the end we booked our excursions with Expedia our tour operator who had provided a list when we arrived, however we wanted to compare prices but that didn't end up happening. I was really amazed at how disinterested this guy's customer service skills were and he seemed lazy and didn't bother to go out of his way to find the information we needed. Almost laughing when we asked for a kettle...surely this is standard stuff you would expect in a hotel?? I have stayed in fewer starred hotes and received better servie. I thought this was really poor service and this guy needs to be retrained!

The room itself was a good size and we had most things we needed apart from the kettle. However the coloured pillow had a few stains! Although there were plenty of mirrors the lighting in the room was awful that I had to end up doing my make up out on the terrace everyday!!

Hair dryer, TV, shower cap, shampoo, shower gel and lotion are provided but don't expect a bath robe or slippers that you get in most hotels. Also take your own iron.
The furniture was out dated but did the job, the curtains were really filthy!

Cleaners would do a minimal job, toilet was dirty when we arrived and that same stain was there when we left! They didn't replenish things that finished e.g the shower cap, complimentary waters. The sink tap would only be cleaned half way ( so if it was covered by the sink it wasn't cleaned).
On arrival you would expect hotel staff to provide you with information or there should be a book about everything you need to know about the hotel and facilities including restaurnats as well as the local area. Adam park had none of this except the brochure for the spa. I don't understand how you can expect guests to guess all of this. So if you want to know something you have to ask however in our case they didn't always have the answers.

Majority of the staff on reception were pleasant l, unfortunately we always has this one guy when we had a query and he wasn't helpful.

If you know arabic or french this is a plus point as not a lot of people speak English in marrakech.

Breakfast. ...not a lot of variety, the orange juice was fab but that's the only good thing! All the food was repeated over the days we stayed. The first day they had no toast even when we asked for it. As I was enjoying the watermelon by the third day this was taken away! The coffee served on one of the days to the table was cold and we had to ask for a hot one. Even at the outside burger places/restaurants our hot food orders came out cold!. ..have no idea why?? As service is slow anyway I didn't have the energy to complain especially as their English isn't great. Although they did try their best to communicate.
Staff at breakfast seem lazy and we could see them standing around talking amongst themselves. ..reactive and not active.

Yes there are small birds flying around, didn't bother me but yes I did see them nibbling on the bakery items.
The hotel has a sign that outside food and drink isn't allowed anywhere inside the hotel. This was totally absurd especially if you don't want to eat at any of their restaurants etc. Plus they provide an empty fridge? ? We still got waters and snacks from the local mall which is a 10 minute walk from the hotel..and no one stopped us.

The bar staff and Italian restaurant staff were really nice and service here was great. I had my cups of tea at the bar at night due to the lack of kettle. The pizzas in the restaurant are worth trying.

The spa is nice, I had a really relaxing massage here. Would recommend a visit.

The area in general is mostly tourists and the hotel is in a quiet area. Don't pay more than 40-50 Dh in local cans to the centre etc. Don't get conned by the sellers in the market and feel free to haggle.

All in all you get what you pay for, it's fine for the price you pay as it's not expensive but they cannot say they are 5 star as they have a long way to go yet. My complaints are because they refer to themselves as 5 star, as you then have to live up to this standard. This is more like a good 3 star.

Improvements on customer service from some staff and attention to detail and taking care of your guests would really go a long way.

I have no plans to return to Marrakech but if I did unfortunately it wouldn't be to Adam Park :-(

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple