Firstly, the hotel is actually really pretty, spacious and clean with plenty to do (spa, gym, pool, club, Shisha and restaurants.)
However, I have never met such rude staff at a 5* hotel in my life. I stayed with 3 friends in a "superior" suite which was basically a king size bed and then two sofa beds even though we were told that we were getting proper beds by the hotel staff. The sofa beds were extremely uncomfortable and took up the lounge. So the suite was really overcrowded. Apparently, the suite as prepared for 4 people, yet, when we arrived at 10pm, there was 2 of everything in suite (slippers, cups, etc.) when we told the staff this, they kept saying all we had to do was ask for more things which then took over an hour to come (including the beds.) When we spoke to the general manager, Mr Amine, he was INCREDIBLY rude to all my friends, very argumentative, refused to apologise and offer any kind of resolution. Honestly, never in my life have I been spoken to like that.
So - opposite the road, there's the Palm. It's also a 5* with the same amenities. Hopefully the staff understand customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 15-minute walk from the Agdal Gardens, this hotel offers a daily breakfast, an outdoor pool and free Wi-fi. It features several restaurants serving a variety of cuisine, including an Art Deco restaurant and one with terrace dining. Each room at Adam Park Marrakech Hotel & Spa is air-conditioned and has a patio or balcony with a view of the surrounding area. All rooms are en suite and include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Guests can choose between the Traviata restaurant, with Italian music and specialties served on the terrace with a pool view; Sidibibi restaurant, serving Moroccan specialties; the contemporary-style the Art Deco-styled L'international, both serving international specialties. After a work-out on the cardio machines in the fitness centre, guests can relax with a body treatment at the SPA The Jamaa El Fna Square is a 10-minute drive from this hotel with our FRRE daily shuttle bus, and the El Badi Palace is a 7-minute drive. The hotel is 7 km from the Royal Golf Course and a 20-minute drive from Marrakech Menara Airport with shutle buss on request at a charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Adam Park Marrakech Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adam Park Marrakech Hotel And Spa
- Adam Park Marrakech Hotel Marrakech