Hooorible experience. I've been travelling through Morocco and was staying in budget places but this one is out of league:
- Travellers tax and cleaning fee (ironically) was equal to amount I paid before for booking. This wasn't mentioned in the booking website so be careful because THE PRICE WILL DOUBLE!
- Dirt, dirt, dirt. I killed one COCKROACH just upon my arrival and found another one in the morning
- Windows and doors don't protect from sound. I had a room on ground floor and could hear people sipping their tea in dining room next to my window!
- WiFi was not working throughout the stay
- Hot water works only during selected hours
- Bathroom is very moldy
Strongly recommend to avoid it. Take a bed in hostel and save yourself from thisMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking