See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We just got back from a fantastic 4 days in Marrakech and I had to come online and rate on Trip Advisor as I know I was looking at the reviews before we went. 1 tip - defo get picked up from the airport if you don't know Marrakech as this little gem is hidden deep within the Medina and would be difficult to find on your own.

The place itself was a beautiful suprise, with the traditional Moroccan tiled walls, wall hangings and the scent of incense in the air. The roof terrance is a fabulous place to meet people from all over the world, and learn about Morrocan history from the wonderful Abdul. We liked this place so much that we would prefer to retire here to chat over a mint tea than go to posh restaurants on a night. We learnt so much about the Moroccan culture, and I would definitely reccomend a stay.

The bedrooms are basic but clean - you couldn't expect more for the price, and a simple breakfast of bread and honey was provided each morning with mint tea. The price we paid was unbelievable, and we had no problem with Cats through the night (or maybe I am just a deep sleeper!).

Go to Marrakech, its amazing. And if you do, stay at this place, you won't be dissapointed.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank inertialechelon
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Had a great week in Marrakech back in June. Found this via tripadvisor and couldn't believe how cheap it was!
A littke difficult to.find from the airport but we luckily had a nice taxi driver and Salma organised one for us on the way back.
We had a whole dorm to ourselves, breakfast was filling and a nice way to start the day - roof terrace was a great bonus! Salma and Abdul were willing to give suggestions of what to do and where to go. We had a great no-frills camel riding/camping trip with a local company and a very relaxing hammam afternoon just down the road!
Would definitely recommend as amazing value for money for budget travellers.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed January 11, 2013

This beautiful Riad is the nicest place I´ve seen in Marrakesh!
Our host Abdul was so nice, warm and welcoming and gave us helpful information for our stay.
The only people I wolud not recommend this place to are light sleepers

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 19, 2012

This riad upon arrival seems ideal warm and friendly. Abdul and the reception staff are lovely and accommodating. However during the night the cats on the roof fight all through the night and make theist unbearable noise ! So much that Abdul threw a tagine at one and I chased two more. All this at 2:45am ! When I was finally dropping off to sleep, the speaker from the nearby mosque started at 5 am so never slept at all !

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo