“Rock the Kasbah”
other travellers have booked this property
Riad Laksiba -  Guest house, Hotel, Rooms or Exclusive Use, Kasbah, Medina, Marrakech, Morocco
Riad Laksiba - Exclusive Use from £125 Night Riad Laksiba  - Rooms from £25 Person
Check Availability
The Twin Room Two, First Floor
Riad Laksiba - Open-Air Courtyard
Bathroom In Twin Room Two, First Floor
Entrance
Dont just be a Tourist. Go Native, Experience Marrakech.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Riad -
5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
Marrakech, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 228 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Turkish first
Jane M
Chichester, United Kingdom
“Rock the Kasbah”
Reviewed September 13, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

All the previous reviews on Trip advisor are correct, this Riad is fantastic! My sister and I had a six night stay and had a wonderful time, cannot recommend highly enough. Firstly the area right in the Kasbah vibrant,interesting and friendly and easy to find, not too far out from the Souks. Secondly the Riad, authentic and sympathetically restored by the English owners we were so comfortable in these beautiful surroundings. Thirdly the staff Adil, Hammed and two lovely ladies who couldn't do enough for us, they were so helpful and friendly, we are very grateful to them. They all went out of their way to make our stay as pleasant as possible and we were not disappointed. Thank you to Simon and his first class team.

Location Service
Travelling group: Family
Chunkehmo...
“Tranquil place in a bustling city!”
Reviewed August 6, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

In May, my boyfriend and I visited the Riad for 5 nights. Upon our arrival, Abdil and Hammid were extremely welcoming and kind and gave us some hints and tips as to what we might like to do whilst in Marrakech. Throughout our stay they were always there to help or advise us when we needed it. The place is traditional and beautiful...a beautiful haven. The roof terrace and little plunge pool are lovely touches. The rooms are large and clean and beds are very comfy. The breakfasts were delicious and varied each morning and always served with a smile. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would love to visit the Riad again in the future. We would also recommend a trip to the mountains- however make sure you've got your trainers as our climb to see the waterfall in flip flops was somewhat interesting! Would 100% recommend. Amazing value for money- an authentic Moroccan experience with a touch of luxury.

Travelling group: Couples
Debbie R
Phoenix, Arizona
“Tranquility within the Medina”
Reviewed May 12, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

We spent 4 nights/days at the Riad Laksiba 2 weeks ago and found it to be not only beautiful but some of the best service we have had in our travels. Due to some confusion with our taxi, we had significant difficulty finding the location because the driver was unfamiliar with the area. Our hosts, Hamid and Abdil rescued us from what had been a nightmare day. They brought us to the Riad, listened to our story so patiently and gave us calming mint tea.
Our daughter was also very sick with bronchitis and the hosts made all kinds of efforts to help her be more comfortable while she tried to rest and recuperate.
The breakfasts they served each morning were delicious, varied and something we looked forward to each day. The hosts were very helpful in coaching us about where to go, how to be safe, opportunities for tours we might like among other things. They were always available for questions and just good conversation.
We highly recommend Riad Laksiba.

Rooms Location
Travelling group: Family
Adele L
“Perfect way to spend my 40th! ”
Reviewed May 5, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Well the sun tan is faded but the memories of Marrakesh have definitely not ! I have never written a review before but feel it is important to praise what a fabulous place Riad Laksiba is to stay amongst the mayhem of Marrakesh. I booked the Riad for sole use as there was 8 of us in my party . From the minute I booked it every question I asked was answered immediately by the forever helpful owner Simon . This made planning a trip for 8 people a pleasurable experience rather than a stressful one .. He suggested places to eat , where to change money , and advised me on lots of other questions I asked . As we were only doing a 3 day quick trip all the advise was needed . I must say that good old fashioned customer service is lacking these days and Simons personal approach of ringing me at home the night before we left was a breath of fresh air ! WIth the transfers arranged we arrived safely on the night and were greeted by the staff of the Riad, Adil and Abdel. These guys could not do enough for us from the minute we arrived to when we left , even being talked into coming shopping with us to help with the bartering ! The Riad is beautiful , but I expected this from
the photos I had seen on the website. I think for me the fact that we had the Riad to ourselves made our stay there even more special.. if I was going again with less people id be tempted to still hire the whole place .. The rooms are decorated beautifully and the roof terrace is heaven . You can help yourself in the kitchen and as I was up before everyone else this was a real bonus . You were made to feel like it was your home and that's what made it so magical . The ladies came in on the morning to cook out breakfast and it was divine ! Anything from omelettes , to eggy bread , to pancakes ! I put on half a stone because I couldn't get enough . Oh and I can't forget those freshly juiced oranges . I would recommend the trip to the place with the swimming pool overlooking the Atlas Mountains , it was stunning ! Again this was arranged by the staff for us and ran seamlessly. The only downside to the whole trip was that it wasn't long enough ! There is so much to explore in marrakesh that I will most definitely be back ! So thank you Adil and Abdel for truly making our stay easy, fun, and a pleasure being visited by your smiling faces every day .. Thank you for the birthday cake too, another personal touch that made all the difference . Thank you to Nadia and Raja for fabulous food and our made up beds everyday . Oh and for the most tasty tajines you made us on our last night , served to us on the roof terrace, just perfect! I'll be back to do the cooking course as I need to know how to make those ! Lastly thank you to Simon for making the whole booking experience easy and supplying us with a beautiful, traditional place to stay.. We got a little lost but that was all part of the fun! I want to be 40 every year ! I think I can say on behalf of me and 7 other very happy women , we will be back ! Adele xx

Tory L
London, United Kingdom
“A wonderful guesthouse with everything we needed - and more!”
Reviewed April 29, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

Riad Laksiba is the perfect place to stay in Marrakech. The staff are some of the friendliest and most helpful I have ever met - everything they arranged for us to do and see far exceeded our expectations and the place is absolutely beautiful. We can particularly recommend the wonderful lunch and hotel trip in the mountains - some of the best views I have ever seen - and the tagine dinner cooked by the staff. We ate ours on the roof on our last night and it was the perfect end to a fabulous stay.

Location Service
Moggette
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed April 26, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Just home from a wonderful 3 night stay in the Riad Laksiba. What an beautiful oasis. The team looking after us were amazing, nothing is too much. Breakfast is delicious, generous and fresh, will certainly set you up for the day. Seriously think about a cooking lesson as when you taste it for dinner - yum yum!!

I would highly recommend this Riad and will certainly be back

Location Cleanliness
Denise G
Warwick, United Kingdom
“March in Riad Laksiba”
Reviewed March 11, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

It was a unique experience staying in a Riad Laksiba. I was slightly concerned as I walked towards the Riad, everything looked very basic, however like many places in Marrakesh what lies behind the front doors can be a surprise and a delight . It was authentic in both it's style and it's setting. The hospitality could not be under valued, their attention and help was neither too much or too little. The breakfast was excellent and the evening we ate in the food was delicious . If the weather was hotter than when we went ( we went in March when temperature was about 25-27 degrees) you could miss having a pool,however there are some very upmarket hotels nearby that allow you to use their Pool,providing you take lunch and pay a small fee.I would highly recommend this venue especially if a group of you go together and have the whole Riad to yourselves.

Value Service
Travelling group: Friends
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing