See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

I was concerned about standards due to the low price but all my concerns were forgotten after checking in and seeing my room. The lady at reception was welcoming and took me to my room which was spotless, I had been awake for over 24hrs and just needed to crash, she told me to come back to reception after I had rested and that she would help me with any trip planning I required. Clean room with a very comfortable bed, very hot water for a much needed shower and the hotel is in a great central location that is only a 10 minute walk from jemaa el-fna. I will definitely be staying at this hotel when I next visit Marrakesh.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Justin J
Reviewed July 3, 2016

This was a great place to stay very near the markets and nice hotel we stayed on the ground flood which was good because I was having trouble with the stairs ac in the room and bathroom and serviced daily and also a reasonable price

Room Tip: 110 was good
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 19, 2016

Very clean, staff very friendly no exceptions and in the heart of Madina. Near to Jami elf and. Only 2 minutes walking. Just outside the hotel is a taxi stop where you can use to go anywhere in Morrocco. 5 minutes walking from the hotel is a bus stop to the city centre(bus no 1goes right to the big shops). I recommend this hotel to every one who wants to enjoy a holiday in Marrakech.

Room Tip: I preference upstairs rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2016

Good price for the area, clean rooms with friendly and helpful staff, most of whom spoke good English. Easy walking distance to the main square, souks, and other attractions. Hotel looks much better inside than outside. Very good cafe near by for breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2015

I have been several times to Marrakech, and visited tens of places to stay overnight. Lots of them were fab. But this one beats it all by its location, friendly staff and cleanness.

100m fro Jma el Fna, totally quiet at night (which is important for me) and if you are with a car, parking just in front of it.

Room Tip: Any room, but of course inside the patio more quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends