All reviews al fassia restaurant massage package marrakesh town free hammam reception team welcome drink hotel restaurant brilliant hotel rooms were very clean pool view orange juice pools taxi hookah morocco rooftop
Reviewed February 3, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at this lovely hotel during Dec 2016. It has a hamam that is second to none and a pool that is warm and inviting. The staff couldn't do enough for us. They were attentive, informative and warm. We loved that it was away from the Medina which is hectic. The Medina is a short and cheap taxi ride from the Cesar. The food was flavourful and too plentiful. Anything you ask the chef to make he does. Their fresh bread they make daily as their croissants, yum. Divine in all aspects. Its super clean which is a major priority for us. Nothing to fault but everything to praise.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dajana K
CesarResort, General Manager at Cesar Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2017

Greetings Dajana K,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property.

Your input, and the feedback from all of our guests is vitally important to us and we always want guest expectations to be met upon arrival. We do our best to make sure that our customers are treated like royalty because this is what you are to us.

We hope that your husband is feeling better and that you are doing well. All the staff is expecting both of you and your husband really soon for a longer stay this time.

Warm regards from the Cesar Resort & Spa team,

Zineb Benbiga
GM

Reviewed January 3, 2017

This Resort is good looking, well designed, has friendly attentive staff. We only had a stopover.
The Bar is offering a wide range of drinks, spirits and wines.
What a pity that not all listed wines were available.
We ordered a bottle of Medaillon white wine at the fair price of 280, 00 Dirham.
Result :
Prices and value for money : 4 points
Ambiance : 4 points
Service : 4 points
Toilettes : 4 points

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 1, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights with my friend. We booked via voyage Privé. It was a great hotel, lovely clean spacious rooms and service and food were good also. The hamman was an experience - only let down because the staff in the spa didn't speak English. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a peaceful break in a lovely calm space

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lizz E
Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for one night not by choice as there was a mix up in the hotel we were meant to stay at. Upon arrival I saw lovely swinging chairs and a lovely clean pool. This hotel had a very boutique, shabby chic exclusive feel to it. The rooms were amazing very clean lots of whites and greys but very good interior. I would definitely return even though I came to this hotel with my friends I would say it would suit couples better as it had that quiet/romantic chill out feel. I would definitely return to this hotel.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 21, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the Cesar whilst attending a weekend music festival near by. We were shown to our room early which was good as we arrived a good few hours early for check in. First impressions - the hotel was surprisingly quiet, lovely pool area (comfy bean bag style sun beds I was looking forward to trying!), numerous areas to sit and chill or have a drink. Our junior suite was very nice, lovely big and comfy bed with fab pillows - and I can be picky with this! In all - very happy with our room, spacious, good bathroom with double sink, big shower and a balcony overlooking the pool. Food and drink wasn't the cheapest - we did have an evening prior to the festival on the roof terrace with food and shisha as the sunset - again it was really quiet (maybe to do with the festival) but we enjoyed ourselves and service was good. This hotel served a purpose for the time we were at the festival - ordinarily for a 'holiday' hotel for us it's nice to have a bit of grounds with the hotel, this hotel does not have that - it is essentially between two roads (don't worry you can't hear them) so no external facilities. The restaurant wasn't amazing - breakfast was OK, omelettes made fresh which you can't really complain about. All in all we had a good stay, if you want to use this as a base for relaxing by the pool during the day and heading into the medina in the afternoon/evening you can't go wrong.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple