“perfectly arranged 3 days desert trip”

Trekking Expeditions Morocco - Day Tours
Ranked #483 of 603 Outdoor Activities in Marrakech
More attraction details
Owner description: Day Tours from Marrakech to the most exotic areas in Morocco, amazing excursions, walking tours, camel trekking, adventure travel, 4x4 expeditions, adventure treks & tours.
Reviewed 15 November 2015

We have just returned from a 3 days desert trip to Merzouga organised by TEM. Not only was it our 1st sahara but our 1st time in North Africa. Moustafa organised an amazing varied itinerary which suited all our needs, following conversations about what we would like to see. We were sent a comprehensive and very helpful document covering everything we needed for the trip. We flew into Marrakech airport from London. Moustafa met us. Stayed in a delightful hotel Riad which allowed us to rest after the flight. Moustafa arranged a detailed itinerary. After visiting all the beautiful places during the trip : we are nopw back to Marrakech ! we are so saftistfied and happy ! Thanks alot !

Reviewed 15 November 2015

Our horse riding tour in high atlas mountains’ valleys was absolutely fabulous! A very big thank you to you Momo, Mohamed and your team you really made this a truly memorable holiday for our family. The Arab horses were amazing to ride! The food Lahcen produced was fantastic including the very delicious Tagines! The ride itself was awesome, to be able to ride through the high places we did enabled us to see the real atlas mountains, away from the tourists in Marrakech. The scenery was just sublime. Honestly, I can't think of any holiday that can beat this. Thank you so much

Reviewed 23 June 2015

Just a quick note to say thank you ! you certainly were excellent for arranging all the transfers, choosing the excellent guesthouses and for the very helpful notes. I look forward to further trips with Trekking Expeditions Morocco.

Reviewed 9 June 2015

I am in Marrakech right now ; I don’t hesitate to write this review because I had a trip of a life time in the atlas mountains! The team assembled was excellent. From start to finish, TAM took superb care of us. these guys are dependable, honest, and a pleasure to work with. Our guide Abdel is like a brother to me now. I was thrilled with their flexibility and ability to accomodate our trekking trip on our terms. Thank you!

Reviewed 2 March 2015

I’m really pleased with the hiking trip to high atlas mountains and berber villages. I was provided with first class services. My guide is a wonderful person and was fantastic. The trek was amazing! The villages I crossed are also beautiful ; local people are just great & nice! All in all, the team looked after us way beyond what one would expect from a trekking company, we were presently surprised continuously by the services we received. I had a great time and feel extremely lucky to have come across Trekking Expeditions Morocco because they totally made our trip in Morocco extraordinary!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Alice G