Open today: 12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.

Ways to Experience Morkosh Tours
from US$126.95
from US$78.48
from US$42.70
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2018

My daughter and I took a trip to Marrakesh and had a guide from Morkosh Tours, Youness. He turned out to be a delight to be with, a very well educated man who spoke perfect English and someone who spent many more hours (than his assignment entailed) helping us find the perfect location(s) for what we needed in Marrakech. I would highly recommend Youness to anyone wanting a caring, knowledgeable and charismatic guide, and I can't wait to return and have him take us to the desert or somewhere else.

Date of experience: April 2018
3  Thank 656laurettaz
Morkosh T, General Manager at Morkosh Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2019

Dear Lauretta,

Very glad to see your feedback. Thank you so much hoping to see you soon and get to the Sahara desert.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Abdullah was a fantastic guide and driver. The food and accommodation provided were great! Definitely recommend the 7 day tour that starts in Marrakesh.

Date of experience: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Travelers102415

Thanks alot for taking time to get us a feedback.
We are very glad to know that you enjoyed your Morocco private tour with Abdullah he is one of the best guides at Morkosh Tours.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

We did several excursions with Youness during our stay in Morocco and would highly recommend him as a guide for all and any trips. He has a wealth of knowledge on Morocco, is patient, courteous, helpful, and overall made things easy for us. Do not look anywhere else for a guide, Youness is the only one you need to bring your Moroccan experience to a higher level. Cannot say enough great things about the tours and Youness. Enjoy!

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Travisgrayohnson

Dear Tarvis!

Thank you for your compliments, that was very interesting meeting you, hope to see you again in Morocco.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

I booked the walking tour and paid in advance. The tour guide DIDN’T SHOW UP!!!
I was calling all morning but no answer.
I got the refund after 3 weeks. They didn’t even contact me to tell me that the tour is cancelled.
Honestly I didn’t care about the money but I really wanted to experience Marrakesh and it was ruined for me.
Big Scam!!

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank kinga N

Hello Kinga,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback and we're sorry that you were disappointed.

The time given to our guests through the emails are the departures for the group tour, Guests need to arrive before that time as that is when the group leaves for the tour. As we have not hear back from you via emails and phone calls we decided to refund you on our counting delay.

Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

After contacting Morkosh Tours about Free Walking tour Marakesh we were informed, that there is no free tour and it is priced 10€/person for 4 hour Marakesh on foot with guide to be payed in advance.
We agreed understanding that this is probably the minimum we normally tip on a walking tour. I have over 50 walking tour experienced in different countries so I have something to compare it with.
Frankly speaking we did not enjoy the tour with Omari as our guide & now I understand why some of the people taking the tips based tour were tipping as low as one dollar for it.
Instead of 4 hours promised, the guide was not willing to spend more than 3. Almost two hours of the time was spent in Bahia Riad feeding us useless information of no historical, cultural or architectural value. The rest has been spent trying to lure us into different tourist traps like a spice shops, or kaftan shops or a restaurants. The only place that was unique and interesting was a bread bakery in a Jewish quarter.
Don't waste your vacation time on this scam tour.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Dom P

Hi,

Well, from our side you are considered 'no show' as on that day we had 15 people on a group, we delayed the tour 10 min but you didn't show up. The guide who you went with he is a freelancer and he just got you after we left. We always expect that from a competitors.

Let us know if you are back to Morocco so we can reveal the service difference to you.