Open today: 12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.

Ways to Experience Morkosh Tours
from US$126.95
from US$78.48
from US$42.70
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2019

I booked the walking tour through Youness who arranged this at short notice. Our guide Kamil arrived on time and was very friendly. We were a group of four and were taking on an amazing tour. Kamil was very knowledgeable and had a good sense of humour. The tour was excellent, we were told things that we would never had known about Marrakech and the Medina.
I would highly recommend using Morkosh Tours and if you have a choice ask for Kamil.
Thank you for such a wonderful experience.

Date of experience: October 2019
3  Thank maltie4
Reviewed October 9, 2019 via mobile

We eat here last night on the rooftop, the food was great, especially the vegetarian food, the cuscus was a bit dry, the atmosphere was great and the service was amazing. Definitely go there if you are in Marrakech.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed August 8, 2019

This was an amazing and very authentic day trip. Youness, our guide, was the best too. He told us all about the history of Morocco and the Berber people, and answered our endless questions as well. We visited a traditional open air market to pick up the food we’d be preparing, before going to a local Berber family home on the side of a mountain. There, we were met by a lovely woman and her extended family. She couldn’t speak English, but wore a big warm smile and Youness translated everything for us. She welcomed us with traditional mint tea which she taught us how to prepare, along with some biscuits and nuts. Then, we got to business cutting up veggies, kneading dough, and layering our tagine. It was all cooked on an open wood fire. We enjoyed a terrific feast, followed by an opportunity to try to milk their cow (which lived in a stall inside their house, beside the kitchen). Absolutely incredible experience from start to finish. Our family loved every minute, including each of our 3 children (15 yrs, 11 yrs and 3 yrs). BTW, Youness was so great at assisting our 3 year old so that she could help with the cooking the whole time. Highly recommend this tour.

Date of experience: July 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed July 30, 2019

We had a very nice day trip to a local family in the mountains. Our guide was super friendly so we felt right at ease. He took us to a local market where there were not any tourists, it was quite an experience, after that we arrived to the berber family. The cooking 'class' itself was not that extensive, we helped cutting the vegetables and kneading the dough for the bread. But beside that we didn't do that much cooking, for example the local lady did all the spices and put together the dough, I think it's more that they forgot that for us everything was new and for them it's something they have been making for years! But also it turned out tagine is quite a simple recipe. We had a great experience though! While it was cooking we visited an argan company and berber museum and a spices place. After that we ate the food we prepared and went back to Marrakech. The guide even gave us a tagine as a gift! We had a wonderful day and if you happen to get the same guide we had I'm sure you will also have a great experience :)

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed March 31, 2019

I highly recommend Youness. He is knowledgable and very easy to be with. He provided an expert tour of the Marrakesh medina for my wife and me.

Date of experience: March 2019
2  Thank jameskO9253PB
Morkosh T, General Manager at Morkosh Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2019

Thank you James for such a great review of my services. We had a lot of fun though! I very enjoyed my day discussing to you & your wife. Hope to see you soon!