Don't expect much. It's a bed and a bathroom, period. A bit run down, and the elevator is quite wonky. But if all you need is a place to sleep, this should be enough. Pool is a welcome respite, but because it's November, we didn't try to swim. Hang out and get a nap, it's actually quite peaceful. Right beside the train station and a few minutes walk from the square in Gueliz, it's very accessible indeed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from the airport, between the European district, La Palmeraie, and Jamaa El Fna square, the hotel IBIS Marrakech Centre Gare hotel offers all the amenities for a pleasant holiday: swimming pool, terrace, bar open 24/24 as well as LA TABLE restaurant. The city centre of Marrakech is a few min away on foot and public transport is accessible 20 m away. The 103 rooms available for booking are air-conditioned. You will find tennis courts and golf at 3 and 10 km respectively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Accorhotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Marrakech Centre Gare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Marrakech Centre Gare Hotel Marrakech
- Accor Moussafir Marrakech Centre Gare