Riad Karmela(Marrakech)
US$92
US$67
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$115
La Maison Arabe(Marrakech)
US$234
US$225
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$270/night.

US$111
US$104
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Riad Tamarrakecht(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$402
US$378
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$467/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 28, 2015

Well located riad. Bruno and his team looked after us very well. Great breakfast served at whenever time we asked even at 11.00 when our teenagers dragged themselves out of bed!! Great terrasse where you can watch the stocks nesting.

Room Tip: No 6 has two bedrooms, a large sitting area and a nice bathroom.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2014

Came as a family. The courtyard suite is massive and we loved the space - spacious for a family of 5. Place was clean and comfortable, albeit without frills. There is a little bit of a run-down feel about the place - but in some ways this added to its charm. The reception was functional and friendly. Breakfast standard, and served outside by the pool. Recommend this place if you want an affordable ryad experience.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Stayed here with 4 friends during July. Picked up from airport and taken to riad. We stayed in the junior suite which was very good value. Breakfast was plentiful every morning. Staff very friendly and the 'maid' was around during the day if needed and was very helpful and flexible with breakfast timings. Only 5-10 mins walk from the square which was far enough to make it very peaceful. Good location for the palace and souks and easy to find way back. Air con was very much appreciated as it was 40 plus degrees. Nothing to complain about! Excellent holiday.

Room Tip: The suite was excellent. Two separate bedrooms and a lovely living area. Good for larger groups.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Victoria S
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

This a budget riad, but it is truly peaceful, with a great terrace from which storks can be heard and seen. Our room on the upper level was large but a bit dark. Location is great, but it is hard to find! Don't confuse this with the Dar les Cigognes! I would return, but this is definitely a budget riad. But very peaceful!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed April 9, 2012

If I ever go back to Marrakech, I will definitely choose Les Cigognes again. I will try to highlight what I liked so much about it:
- the room was very large and beautifully decorated;
- the breakfast was very generous and fresh (tea, coffee, milk, bread, fresh orange juice, pancakes, grapes etc.);
- the price was very good considering the fact the room was en-suite and with AC;
- located in a very quiet area of the town, but very close to Djema el Fna (10-15 minute walk);
- beautiful terrace;
- nice pool, decorated with candles at night (it looks very romantic);
- the room was cleaned every day by one of the women working over there (bin taken out, beds made);
- the manager (Mohammed - I hope I spelled his name correctly) was very nice and helpful. He gave us suggestions about where to go and what to see. I would also like to share one incident. On one of our days out, we ended up buying from a place some argan oil, tea, spices etc. We spent quite a lot of money. When I got back to the riad I showed Mohammed what I had bought. When I told him how much I had paid, he was astonished. He said I had been overcharged with about 50% and that I should call the Tourist Police. He said he had a friend who worked for them and that he would call him if I wanted to. We called his friend, the police officer, and he arrived in less than half an hour together with another colleague of his. I took them to the place where I had bought all the stuff from and immediately I was offered two options:
1. to return all the products and get all my money back;
2. to get back that 50% I had been overcharged with.
The police officers told me the place that sold me the products had a very good reputation in terms of the quality of the products they sold. Because of that, I decided to choose option number 2. I got back the extra money I had paid and I went back to the riad happy. I invited the 2 officers to a restaurant to have a drink as my way of thanking them but they refused me :) Apparently there were more people in my situation and they had to deal with their complaints as well.

Overall, I had a great time in this place! I am sure I will go back one day!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends