Riad Karmela(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$91
US$72
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$187
US$132
Riad Vendome & Spa Marrakech(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$51
Riad Andalla(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$57
US$144
US$119
Riad Les Trois Palmiers El Bacha(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$70
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

Riad Tamarrakecht(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
La Maison Arabe(Marrakech)
US$278
US$233
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsstar roomla foundoukroof terracerainfall showerhammam experiencebooking restaurantslate at nightevery morningnothing is too muchhis teamwe loved our stayhome from homean oasisold cityheart of marrakechhassanbougainvillea
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Riad Meriem is right in the heart of the medina.
The place itself could have been an amazing gem. Unfortunately the overall it seemed disheveled. Breakfast was simple, basic and repetitive (side up eggs, fresh orange juice, coffe, bread and two types of jams). How about offering more options?
There is an issue with the pipes. Cold/warm water was difficult to mix and shower turned in to a swimming pool after a shower.
Airport pick up and drop off organised by the Riad was the real nightmare. The driver came to the airport 40 minutes after the planned pick up. Same story when he had to pick up us on from the Riad (we nearly missed our flight). The Riad apologised and offered to refund the taxi ride(s).
With a bit more care and love, this Riad could be a true gem!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 4, 2018

you actually feel in the real Marrakech ! One DOES get lost but it IS worth it ! you get to see waht few other do ( the real life in ! ) from the riad to the local plaza ( the big one ) no more than 10minute walk ! ( really !! once you know the way !)
The Riad itself is only surpassed by it´s people ! you will feel like an arab prince \ princess ! there are no lenghts of troube for wich they will not have an answer ( including being completly lost and get rescued - thank you Asbdu !!! ) , you can just ask about anything Hassan and his crew will get it
Me and my wife have been a bit aroudn traveliing but I can safely say these people stand second to none has hosts !
Back to location : you may be a bit overwhelmed by the streets ( the look of a " dead end" ) but nothing will happen apart from some local boy or girl trying is luck for a coin ... ( children ! )

Room Tip: any of the rooms will do fine
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 8, 2018

What to say but thank you! This riad was the best choice we could have made. The staff were so accommodating and generously patient with all of my questions. I’m sure Hassan and Abdel thought every day “great, here comes the one with all the questions”, but now I think I’ve got some decent Arabic to work with, shokran!

The riad arranged our car from and to the airport, booked a hammam for us, arranged our trip to Essaouira, would walk us to different spots on the Medina. They even had dinner waiting for us when we arrived and I have to say that I think it may have been the best meal we had the entire trip, and we ate so well the entire time we were there.

A riad should be an oasis, a relaxing spot to let all the stress slip away. This was definitely accomplished. Every night it was such a joy to come “home”, enjoy a glass of wine, chat, go up to bed for a shower and an incredible night’s sleep. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I stayed in the Star room, my friend in the red room, both were perfect. I would avoid the ground floor room, it’s by the courtyard.
Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

As a solo traveler, I don't like devoting more than necessary of my budget towards accommodations. This riad was highly-rated and seemed very reasonable, and my recent stay greatly exceeded my expectations.

First, the staff reached out to me a week or so before my arrival to ask if there was anything I needed. I arranged for an airport pickup (highly recommended as it is difficult to find, at first), and they also said they were going to prepare a lunch for my mid-day arrival. My flight arrangements went awry and I didn't wind up arriving until late at night. They were quick to rearrange my car (the driver refused a tip even though I kept him waiting, because I had hired him through the riad), and when I got there they had set up a table just for me in their beautiful courtyard and had a full Moroccan meal prepared!

That kind of friendly personal attention was displayed throughout my stay. Abdul and Hassan and the rest of the staff were friendly and gracious always, quick to provide tips and suggestions and directions. My room was a little stuffy and the lighting was more atmospheric than practical, but those are the only things I can nitpick about, and the staff more than made up for it. I booked the least expensive room, which did not have any large windows, but it was clean, the shower had great pressure, and despite the small room size had a great big bed. The riad is beautiful with a plant-filled courtyard and roof terrace. Breakfast was served in a different spot every morning and was always big and filling with a hot egg dish to accompany breads and jams. The location may be intimidating at first, down long narrow alleys, but very quick to figure out (just follow the main alley across from the mosque all the way to the very end). Walking by myself late at night was safe. I believe all the riads in the old city are pretty much this way, and I preferred to be just a few minutes' walk from all the main historic sites. And despite being right in the middle of things it was SO quiet at night.

To sum up: an amazing experience for not very many dirhams in the middle of one of the most amazing places on the planet. Thank you, Riad Meriem!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed November 17, 2017

We loved our stay at Riad Meriem - we felt at home here in the midst of the chaos of Marrakesh. Hassan was very helpful in making our stay comfortable and helping us navigate the city. Everything was clean, calm, and quiet - just what we needed after the sights, sounds, and smells of the medina. The Matisse room is lovely, although it's very close to the common space and feels a little exposed - if you prefer a more private stay, I'd recommend the second floor. Gorgeous terrace - great place to watch the sun set. I recommend the hotel pickup when you first arrive, but after the first time, it was easy to find because of its proximity to a well-signed museum.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms feel a little more private.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple