1,150 results
All reviews mint tea orange trees wonderful hosts on arrival rose petals plunge pool roof terrace the hustle and bustle an oasis useful information old city home away from home jardin majorelle visiting marrakech a wonderful stay highly recommend this riad riad dar
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

I particularly recommend this place, because I have always found the owner to be so helpful. She is cheerful and welcoming, attentive to everyone's needs, and highly professional at all times. My partner and I would be delighted to stay there.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joseph G
Yacine H, Owner at Riad Dar Dialkoum, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Thanks, take the most romantic suite... the red one... and watch the magic happen!

Reviewed July 31, 2018

I stayed in this Riad with my boyfriend at the beginning of July and we could not have been more pleased with our stay. The Riad itself is beautiful with orange trees in the courtyard, a lovely terrace, and our room was much bigger than expected (Suite Leila)!

Unfortunately we only stayed one night but the breakfast at this Riad was by far the best breakfast of our 2 week trip in Morocco!

What made this Riad the best in our eyes however was how friendly and helpful our host was. Not only did she help with restaurant recommendations and where to go on our short stay, but we were taking the train to Casablanca after our stay, and she made sure that we knew where we were going and helped us avoid a lot of confusion later!

This is Riad is definitely a gem in Marrakech!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jacqueline R
Yacine H, Owner at Riad Dar Dialkoum, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Thank you for the lovely review. I love staying in Leila as well..its a lovely room with many traditional details. I glad you appreciated that i was trying to help you when I sent you across town to buy your tickets late at night ;-0 . Not many tourists realise you cannot buy train tickets online, or the trains are often full., and then turn up at the station half an hour before the train departutre time, only to find all the tickets have been sold days before. If our guests talk to us about their onward adventures, we always try and help to make them as smooth as possible.

Reviewed July 25, 2018

If you are traveling to Marrakech and are looking for a place to stay Riad Dar Dialkoum should be your place ! From the moment you will walk in you will feel like you are in a home away from home. Everyone here is warm and friendly and always ready to help you with whatever information you need. Rooms are cozy and nicely decorated and food is amazingly tasty. Definitely highly recommended

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Yacine H, Owner at Riad Dar Dialkoum, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Thank you for the great review. You did so much exploring on your trip I’m glad your final night in with us, watching World Cup with pizza on sofa was the perfect chill out.

Reviewed July 22, 2018

I visited Marrakech with my girlfriend during September last year and have been meaning to post up a review for Riad Dar Dialkoum for months. First of all, I must mention that beforehand, the correspondence and organisation of the hosts was commendable, we kept in constant contact until our very arrival at the riad. This was the second riad we stayed at during our trip to Marrakech and it was definitely our favourite. Laurent, the owner of the riad, was very friendly and welcoming, meeting us outside to walk us to the riad, even though we arrived at the unsociable time of 10pm. He is knowledgeable about Marrakech and able to give you advice on places to go and areas to see, where one might not usually go. The riad, itself is within about 20 minutes walking distance to the Jamaa El Fna and there is plenty to see and do nearby (including Latitude 31: a must-go restaurant). Inside, the riad is beautiful, filled with light and remarkable decor. We were lucky enough to be upgraded as a suite was available (see photo attached) which we adored, it was roomy, tasteful and stayed cool throughout the night, with no sight or sound of any insects. Breakfast is included which is tasty and superior to the other breakfasts we had in Marrakech. To top it off, the riad has a rooftop, where we brought our glasses of wine and the hostess brought us complimentary olives to enjoy with the view. An apt name for a wonderful place, we felt at home here. Our only regret is that we did not stay longer! We cannot wait to come back!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Yacine H, General Manager at Riad Dar Dialkoum, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Well it might have taken you a while to write it...but glad you had a great time and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here before with my husband, but this time it’s was a quick girls trip. Yacine’s calm charming personality can’t be overstated as he coped with mad excitable ladies trying to visit ALL the sites.
Spas etc to see they could take us at the same time , As always Nadia offered us tea, and stayed awake on night shifts until alll guests came home.

We ate out a lot more this time , it’s was much lighter at night and there are half a dozen great restaurants near the hotel .. including amazing trendy restaurants such as Barometer in new town . The Riad has a Taxi rank just in Main Street so super easy. I’m Still not happy going down to the square area at night It was super hot (who would have thought 42 degrees in summer ). So Zineb suggested Pool Days for us .. currently my favourite thing to do . Pay to use 5 star hotels pool with lunch. Everything from 150£ at la Mouminia to 12£ a bit further out of town. We visited the most fabulous hidden hotels in the Palmerie .. great for a pool /lunch but impossible to escape from without your own driver. We looked forward to getting back home since it was so cool and tranquil inside the Riad . With tea waiting for us within minutes of our arrival .. perfect, feet up, cup of tea, we even watched English news and gossiped .. girls trip doesn’t get any better.

On my first visit all the guests where English speakers and we all mucked in and shared dinner tables as you would in private home or Riad. Rather boringly we were exhausted by sightseeing ate dinner in Riad. and in bed early, my husband loved the home cooked meals so it wasn’t any hardship. However this time it must have been Italian holiday .noise level at maximum!! its completely disgusting to be sat at breakfast and have women sat smoking under the NO smoking sign. Thankfully the owner stepped straight in before WW3 started among the other guests.

I’m perfectly happy This Riad works for me and I’m definitely coming back after summer with Mr grumpy.. Marrakech and side trip to the seaside .. perfection.

I think I’ve got to grips with constant touts now and attempting to walk you to places.. unfortunately you just have to be rude and ignore them totally ..zero engagement.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Yacine H, Owner at Riad Dar Dialkoum, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Thank you for great review. It did resemble an episode of AbFab at times ! We will be glad to welcome you back with the dear husband, who’s not that Grumpy ha ha. A two city tour is being planned for you as we speak.

I am so sorry you where briefly disturbed by the selfish crazy women, yes I did step in immediately and ask them to desist. Unfortunately you can read up on their fantasy version on all OTA. Can’t win them all, always grateful for great clients, it makes the job worthwhile