1,516 results
All reviews riad dar manager antonio roof terrace rose water mint tea the main square the entire staff his team atlas mountains an oasis the hustle and bustle hammam and massage star service perfect stay bahia palace first morning boutique hotel
Reviewed October 6, 2018

Riad Dar Anika is a beautiful place to stay with excellent food and top-notch service located in the heart of Marrakech. The hospitality of the staff at every level was the best we've experienced anywhere.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tinaauclair1
Reviewed October 2, 2018

It was an outstanding experience due to the willingness to help, attention to detail and overall excelent service attitude of all the staff....everybody were very friendly.....the planned excursions program was a great help and certainly an asset they have.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank caguzbo
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Amazing service and being on that old property was an inversion into Morocco. I is right in the Medina and you can access easily to the Market and a whole bunch of restaurants. It's amazing how things can change in the Medina between the day and the night, full of mostly seafood restaurants.

Room Tip: Everything was great, the rose petals, when you return, the room was back to perfect, always alert to make things pleasant for you
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank María A
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

I've been in two minds for the past year on whether I should write a review of Dar Anika, and I must say that when I think back to our stay it was one of the more disappointing breaks but this may have been down to my high expectations after reading the reviews on here prior.

We arrived tired and after a thorough check in, were shown to our rooms which were really quite small and didn't reflect what I had thought we were staying in on booking.com. Although I travel regularly with work, this was a special trip with my family and my Mum was a little disheartened by a dark room. The manager handled the situation well and we were offered another room which she was happy with, so thank you for that.

The staff were wonderful and food tasty. I went to spend time relaxing on a lounger but this was a main thoroughfare for the staff and I didn't feel entirely comfortable. We therefore spent most of our time when not exploring Marrakech at their sister property.

My main concern over our stay is that I felt that it provided very poor value for money. When I was booking this holiday I compared many different hotels and riads. I must admit that I regretted booking Dar Anika.

Working in travel, I appreciate that service and location etc comes at a premium but on this occasion I felt that it just didn't warrant the price tag compared to other offerings.

I also wanted to mention that when considering Dar Anika, do only book the higher category of rooms and take all the reviews on here with a pinch of salt. On departure you are encouraged to raise concerns with management rather than post on TripAdvisor which I really appreciate, but it doesn't always present both sides.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank katyschronicles
Reviewed September 28, 2018

I can not thank you enough for such a beautiful stay at Riad Dar Anika. You all were absolutely amazing and we had the most amazing experience ever. I have traveled throughout the world for my job, for pleasure and I have had the privilege to stay at some amazing hotels during my trips, the best I thought. But, staying with you, I can now say it was absolutely the best experience I have ever had. The entire team there made our visit wonderful. Everyone at the Riad Dar Anika were all lovely people, so helpful, so professional and just beautiful people, wonderful people. Since my return to the states, I have bragged about my visit to your Riad to everyone who has asked me about my trip. I am already planning on coming back and enjoying more of your beautiful country. When I do return, I will be staying with you again. I feel like we arrived not knowing anyone and by the time we left, we had made so many friends. Everything you arranged for us, the hike into the atlas mountains to visit the berber villages, the camel back sunset trip, the dinners, the gardens, it could not have been better. I fell in love with Morocco, the culture, the people and you will definitely see me again. I hope I didn't drive Sarah and Nadia crazy with all my questions ;))), but they were so amazing, love them both. The food, the rooms, the atmosphere, the best ever. I could keep going, I am getting so excited as I write this because I loved my stay there so much. Thank you all so much for such a beautiful visit, for your hospitality, for your kindness, for your friendship and making this an unbelievable and memorable trip.Tim Cronin

Room Tip: I hope enough, it was wonderful, but tip was around 25% of total bill for stay.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family