1,514 results
All reviews riad dar manager antonio roof terrace rose water mint tea the main square the entire staff his team atlas mountains an oasis the hustle and bustle hammam and massage star service perfect stay bahia palace first morning boutique hotel
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Four of us stayed in this Riad for five nights. It was a wonderful experience. Sara and her team did an excellent job in making us feel like queens and king.

A friend left her glasses in Casablanca, Sara and her team helped to coordinate with different parties and eventually got it back for us. Another got sick, Sara helped to get a doctor to come to the Riad to tend to our friend.

Among these incidents, we had originally booked two twin rooms but only one available when we arrived. We end up getting two singles and one twin rooms. A pleasant surprise.

The hotel staffs were super nice and friendly. They entertained our every demand and gone beyond. Sara made excellent recommendation on dinner venues. She gave practical and very helpful tips on navigating in the Medina and shopping tips.

Every afternoon when we return from our adventure, the road would provide cold drinks and cakes. At night, they will provide a small glass of milk and cookies or preserved dates.

The Riad even provide a smartphone that has the hotel contacts in it in case we need emergency assistance.

I can’t express more on how wonderful it has been. I highly recommend this Riad to all and will definitely stay here when I come back to Marrakech.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank ALLEN K
Reviewed October 6, 2018

Riad Dar Anika is a beautiful place to stay with excellent food and top-notch service located in the heart of Marrakech. The hospitality of the staff at every level was the best we've experienced anywhere.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank tinaauclair1
Reviewed October 2, 2018

It was an outstanding experience due to the willingness to help, attention to detail and overall excelent service attitude of all the staff....everybody were very friendly.....the planned excursions program was a great help and certainly an asset they have.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank caguzbo
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Amazing service and being on that old property was an inversion into Morocco. I is right in the Medina and you can access easily to the Market and a whole bunch of restaurants. It's amazing how things can change in the Medina between the day and the night, full of mostly seafood restaurants.

Room Tip: Everything was great, the rose petals, when you return, the room was back to perfect, always alert to make things pleasant for you
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank María A
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

I've been in two minds for the past year on whether I should write a review of Dar Anika, and I must say that when I think back to our stay it was one of the more disappointing breaks but this may have been down to my high expectations after reading the reviews on here prior.

We arrived tired and after a thorough check in, were shown to our rooms which were really quite small and didn't reflect what I had thought we were staying in on booking.com. Although I travel regularly with work, this was a special trip with my family and my Mum was a little disheartened by a dark room. The manager handled the situation well and we were offered another room which she was happy with, so thank you for that.

The staff were wonderful and food tasty. I went to spend time relaxing on a lounger but this was a main thoroughfare for the staff and I didn't feel entirely comfortable. We therefore spent most of our time when not exploring Marrakech at their sister property.

My main concern over our stay is that I felt that it provided very poor value for money. When I was booking this holiday I compared many different hotels and riads. I must admit that I regretted booking Dar Anika.

Working in travel, I appreciate that service and location etc comes at a premium but on this occasion I felt that it just didn't warrant the price tag compared to other offerings.

I also wanted to mention that when considering Dar Anika, do only book the higher category of rooms and take all the reviews on here with a pinch of salt. On departure you are encouraged to raise concerns with management rather than post on TripAdvisor which I really appreciate, but it doesn't always present both sides.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family