All reviews blue door rooftop terrace staff was extremely helpful winding streets his team common areas an oasis dinner reservations rooms are beautiful traditional style breakfast is served mint tea away from the hustle and bustle stayed for nights atlas mountains lovely riad pancakes
Reviewed November 21, 2017

Great accommodation, great food and very friendly staff and owner!
Very quiet place even if it just 5 minutes away from the normal "agitation" of Marrakech!
It is already in my list to recommend to friends!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2017

A very nice riad, very quiet location, a ten minute walk to the Medina. The stuff is very friendly and coming before.Traditional and very tastefully decorated. We felt really comfortable in our suite all the time. We'll be back!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 3, 2017

I searched a lot for a design but authentic Ryad in Marrakech. Ryad Dyor is perfect, it has a very cool design but without forgetting the tradition of Marocco that at the end is what i also was looking for.
I think it is also perfectly located cause just 5 minutes walking distance from the Souk but without been surrounded by tourists
Make sure to be on their top terrace when there is the sunset, the colours are amazing!
All the staff is super nice and try to help you a lot. I had to pick up my shopping at boutique of the restaurant Le Jardin and they went to collect my stuff and brought back to the hotel.
Only a small suggestion, i would improve the breakfast, maybe better to offer the small package of the jams cause i didn't like to serve myself the jam from a big pack already used by others.
I asked the manager to suggest me a guide for a day and i was very happy with the person they gave us.
So i am looking forward to go back soon

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2017

We absolutely loved our stay in Ryad Dyor. All employees are very kind, very helpful and very flexible. We stayed in the Basha suite with our 2 young children sleeping on the sofa beds in the living room. The suite was absolutely gorgeous, very well equipped and very comfortable even with the 4 of us. The glass of wine with some nibbles by the pool was a lovely moment of relaxation in the afternoon after strolling around Marrakesh during the day. All the food (breakfast, snacks and dinner) was absolutely delicious.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

If you are looking to live real Medina this Ryad it's the best choice. You cannot expect such greatness from the narrow streets you need to walk to get here. But this is a little palace inside a very calm part of Medina. The staff it's super nice and really friendly, they walk to pick you up from where taxi arrives so you cannot get lost. the decoration and rooms are great and the breakfast at the rooftop it's amazing!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family