All reviews rooftop pool the main square dar souks taxi
Reviewed October 20, 2015

We stayed here twice for one night, and loved it.
We had a lovely welcome from Yolande who organised and collected us from our taxi, and gave us a little introduction to the town on the rooftop over tea and biscuits. We loved the area which is safe, and lively. Riad life isn't necessary quiet so earplugs might be useful for light sleepers (call to prayer, and children playing outside), but our two rooms were beautifully decorated and very clean. Breakfast on the rooftop is delicious, and the plunge pool was an added bonus for our (adolescent) kids. Plenty of places around to grab some food and have it in peace on the roof if you're tired after a day's sightseeing. I would definitely recommend this place.

Room Tip: We had the lavender and mint rooms, both of which were lovely
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed April 10, 2015

We where the only people in the dar and at times no other staff where around which was unusual, we preferred the riad Maison Do which we where given the key to and allowed to use the roof top pool, breakfast was ok and the owner and staff accommodating.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Staying in Maison Do ensured that my first trip ever to Africa was absolutely wonderful. Marrakesh and a trip to the Sahara was a huge culture shock to me, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Coming back each day to the tranquility of Maison Do was lovely, we could relax on the roof terrace and cool down in the little pool. Maison Do was comfortable, beautiful, traditional, clean and well-run. The staff were friendly and helpful and went the extra mile to make us welcome. I hope I get a chance to visit again.

Room Tip: Suite Menthe was great, I stayed in it with 2 daughters.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank sally r
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

One of the best hotels I have stayed in for many reasons! Absolutely beautiful hotel, rooms are beautifully finished, spotlessly clean and very comfortable. Menthe suite, which we stayed in was a great size even with extra bed put up for us! The service was like no other. Everything was done to make our stay comfortable and easy! Despite our 5am departure, breakfast was especially made and served on the roof terrace for us just like every other day! Great location with a very short walk to the main square of the medina. Even so, once you step inside the walls of the riad it's extremely peacful - great to recover from the hustle and bustle of the medina! Not to mention the beautiful roof terrace with pool and sun beds! I can't recommend it more - you won't be disappointed. Extremely reasonably priced as well! Thank you Yolande and Ali!!i

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We had such a fantastic time here - a great little haven to come back to after shopping through the souks! Breakfast on the rooftop was great and we just loved having a bath each day! Having got food poisoning from lunch at the medina (so not at the riad!), Yolande was just brilliant in helping me and fetching a doctor in the middle of the night - thank you so much!!!!

Room Tip: We loved ours because of the bath and being a little higher - but it is personal preference!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends