All reviews the main square whilst visiting marrakech a fantastic place to stay his team excellent hospitality the location is perfect next morning roof terrace very nice stay spent three nights the ground floor an oasis atlas mountains large hotel majorelle gardens tagine plunge pool
Reviewed August 8, 2018

From our arrival to departure, we felt completely at home at Riad Adika. Our stay of 4 nights was faultless - the only downside was having to leave! The decor of the Riad is stylish, modern and understated. Our room was located on the ground floor and opened onto the courtyard and plunge pool. The bathroom was definitely a highlight! Breakfast is included in the nightly price and guests have the freedom to choose when and where they wish to enjoy the typical Moroccan breakfast. We took the plentiful breakfast on the beautiful rooftop most days. The staff is a credit to the Riad and their attention to detail is impeccable. On arrival, we were provided with a city map along with some recommendations on where to eat. (Roti d'Or is amazing!) We were checking out very early to leave for the desert and they even prepared an early breakfast for us! We also took advantage of the riad's hammam and booked a spa treatment during our stay - something that was much needed after wandering the busy souks of the medina! Everything about our stay was perfect, and we are so grateful to Riad Adika for making our stay in Marrakech so memorable. Thank you!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2018

We could not have had a more pleasant experience at Riad Adika. Beds were incredibly comfortable, room provided a lot of amenities, very clean and air conditioner in room. The food at the Riad was our favorite in Marrakech; we loved breakfast (included in nightly rate) and we usually ate it on the roof terrace which was lovely. The people went above and beyond in terms of making our stay comfortable. They arranged everything for us from Medina tour guide to private car to Essaouria to dinner reservations in old and new cities to round trip airport transfer. We felt like we were staying with family. Would highly recommend to couples, groups, families or even individual travelers wanting to stay in the old city. We will definitely be back!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Well, where do I even begin! Riad Adika is by far the most amazing place I have ever stayed. The riad itself was absolutely beautiful and authentic, I have never felt so relaxed on holiday, it’s set away from the main hustle and bustle of the city so you don’t have to worry about being disturbed - however, the main square is only a short walk away. The staff were so attentive and friendly and were always on hand to assist with anything we needed, whether it was some delicious lunch, a nice cold glass of wine or just some general help and direction regarding what to do whilst visiting Marrakech - they really made you feel welcome and nothing was ever a problem or a hassle, I couldn’t fault the service whatsoever! I visited with a friend and we stayed for 4 nights, we enjoyed wondering the city during the mornings but couldn’t wait to get back to the riad for some afternoon sunbathing (napping) on the sun terrace where we were able to relax on extremely comfy sun beds. The only downside to our trip was leaving!! I would highly recommended Riad Adika to anyone interested in visiting Marrakech - I will definitely be returning again in the future for some more delicious tagine!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed June 18, 2018

The most seamless, tranquil and heavenly accommodation we could have dreamed of for our first time staying in Marrakech - or anywhere for that matter! From each and every staff member who treated us like royalty from the word go, to the 5* food that was served upon request (see pictures attached) and not to mention the incredible settings (even better in real life!), Riad Adika took the time to make our stay so special, personal and tailored to be everything that we could have wanted from our trip and more. We really couldn't thank the staff at Riad Adika enough for their utter kindness and recommend this accommodation more highly - my best friend and I would happily go back to Marrakech simply for the pleasure of staying in this absolute oasis again. Thank you, Riad Adika! We can't wait to encourage everyone we know to visit. Rebecca & Alice x

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Becca D
Reviewed June 11, 2018

I stayed there in April and had a wonderful time. I loved the inner courtyard, which was peaceful and welcoming. It's very easy to get to the gate of the Medina, which was important to me. I stayed at a different Riad that was far away from the gate and someone had to lead us through all the narrow alleys and streets to get out every time. This is also very close to the souks. The food was excellent. Especially loved the pastilla and the tagine dishes. I have great, fond memories of this Riad.

Date of stay: April 2018