1,160 results
All reviews the main square his team atlas mountains day trip jemaa el fresh orange juice tagine quiet at night few minutes walk visit marrakech an oasis old city riad dar rooftop terrace bahia palace moroccan experience heart of marrakech
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Enestående

➕ Riad Dar Najat is a beautiful pearl in the heart of Marrakech.
The atmosphere is relaxed and cool, with lounge music playing in the patio. Cooling off in the patio jacuzzi, sipping a glass of champagne is highly recommended
Ollie, the owner of the Riad, will greet you with a drink and huge knowledge of Marrakech, bars, restaurant and places to explore.
The staff is like family and will help you in all ways required.
We had an early flight and had to leave at 3.30, the staff got up and assisted our family to our pick up and directed the driver to the spot.
Next time in Marrakech Riad Dar Najat will be were our family will reside.

Trip type: Travelled with family
RiadDarNajat, Owner at Riad Dar Najat, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2018

A chance having such a lovely family Home at Dar Najat and we all hope having this pleasure again my dear friends.
Thanks for such a lovely post here on Trip which is essential for your new friends of Dar Najat.
Looking forward meeting you again in the next future and do not hesitate recommending the Riad around and we will do our real best.
Yours faithfully,Olli.

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 2 nights. Olli, Ahmed and Amin were super friendly and helpful. Beautiful place with a lovely courtyard to relax in the hot Marrakech afternoon, close enough to the square but far enough so that it's nice and quiet.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RiadDarNajat, Owner at Riad Dar Najat, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Has been a chance having such a gracious guest and traveler Home at Dar Najat and really wish having this privilege again my friends.
Do not hesitate recommending the place around..and we will do our real best.
Faithfully,DarNajat' s Team.

Reviewed July 15, 2018

Stayed here with my 16 year old daughter for several nights. The staff were very helpful, the room was clean and well furnished, with air conditioning and a safe. We loved drinking orange juice on the terrace and ate two meals here that were both delicious.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
RiadDarNajat, Owner at Riad Dar Najat, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2018

A huge pleasure having such gentle Ladies Home at Dar Najat and many thanks dear friends for such a lovely post here on Tripadvisor which is essential for your new friends!
Looking forward having the privilege to see you back and maybe too in our other Riad in Essaouira on the Atlantic Coast ,Riad Bab Essaouira that you might like a lot too.
Huge thanks again.
Cheers,Olli.

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

My friend Corrie and I spent 2 nights in Feb. This was the best riad we stayed in throughout our trip. The owner Ollie and all the employees were extremely helpful and courteous. They made excellent recommendations and only wished we spent more time here!

Dawn & Corrie

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
RiadDarNajat, Owner at Riad Dar Najat, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Has been a real chance meeting such a great and lovely travellers Home at Dar Najat.
Many thanks my friends for your lovely post here on Trip Advisor which is essential for your new friends of the Riad Dar Najat.
Looking forward having the pleasure to see you back in the next future and maybe too in our other Riad on the Atlantic Coast in Essaouira,Riad Bab Essaouira which also should suit you very well indeed.
Many thanks again.
Yours,Olli.

Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

My family and I had planned to visit Morocco for years and finally decided to make the trip come true this year. We did a lot of research and made reservations months before the actual trip. Riad Dar Najat was our top choice of stay in Marrakech when we made reservations. Not only the hotel looks beautiful in the pictures, we came across many posts by Olli about this stunning country and we can feel the passion Olli has for Morocco and Marrakech.

Unfortunately just days before the actual trip, my family and I found out that we were not able to secure our visa. Albeit the non-cancellation policy, I tried to reach out to Olli to see if there’s a way we could get some refund as our planned stay was extensive and the loss would have been significant. At first, Olli politely declined my request and explained the difficult situation they face on their end. I didn’t push further out of understanding and respect.

Days later, I received a surprising email from Olli agreeing to not charge us anything for the cancellation. Not only that, Olli sent me a few pictures of the Riad along with some good wishes.

I’ve travelled extensively around the world and have had many positive experience during my trips. However, it’s rare that I run into someone with so much knowledge, passion, and kindness as Olli does. Although it saddens me that my family and I did not make it to Morocco and Riad Dar Najat this time, we know we will visit Olli in person in the near future.

Thank you, Olli, and all the best wishes :)

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lynn G
RiadDarNajat, Owner at Riad Dar Najat, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2018

I have to say that is not often for us to have such a lovely and kind post when our guest did not stay..and that is more than kind.
Not everyday, the chance having such a lovely guest saying a " little thanks " when we try to be nice.
So..dear friend, thanks again for your kind words here and it is our pleasure.
Looking forward having the privilege to see you in the next future.
Faithfully,Olli,Your new friend.