All reviews business room hotel gym the upper floors moroccan touch concierge desk guest relations rooms are modern egg station gueliz area rain shower balcony overlooking the pool superior room stayed here for one night minute walk to the medina coffee machine an excellent hotel hotel is located
Reviewed November 13, 2017

I stayed at Radisson for six days for conference. By any measure, this is one of the best hotels I stayed in my various travels within Africa. The rooms, food, service etc. are excellent. The conference had buffet breakfast and lunch and it was amazingly tasty and variety of foods. All staffs are attentive and provided excellent services. The room I was in was spacious with living room and two flat TVs. The bed is very comfortable and the required amenities such as coffee, tea, bath room supplies, night gowns, slippers, safe, iron etc. are available. The shower is very convenient for quick shower and also bath tab is available to relax. The hotel has small swimming pool, bar, live music band, gym, conference rooms, etc. The hotel is located in center and surroundings you find restaurants, shopping malls, banks, supermarkets. If I go back, I will definitely stay at Radisson.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Castellorizios F, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Marrakech Carre Eden, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Dear Amha,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Radisson Blu Hotel Marrakech Carré Eden. We are very pleased to know that you appreciated our staff and services.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu

Reviewed November 11, 2017

I stayed here for seven days for a work event. Everything in the hotel is generally well appointed (with the exception of whomever decided to put towel bars on the front of the sinks- the obviously don't shave) and the staff were extremely cordial and helpful.

The singular largest detractor was an odor in / around the rooms / hallways of the hotel. The first room they gave me reeked so badly that I asked them to re-clean it; they did, and then it simply smelled of the awful odor AND cleaning detergent. They gave me another room where the odor was still present, but not as "knock you down" bad. I'm not sure if it is sewer gas, mildew in the carpets / carpet cleaner, or some other kind of off gassing, but the smell was present in the carpeted hallways of the hotel as well.

Room Tip: Select a room with a pool view for less street noise. The band in the lounge does play, but they wrap up every night by 11pm.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank JCW703
Castellorizios F, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Marrakech Carre Eden, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2017

Dear JCW703,
We are sorry that your experience was not totally perfect and we assure you that we have received your comment carefully and that is what makes our improvement day by day, waiting to see you very soon so u can meet your expectations with a service representing our qualities.

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

Our fourth stay at the Radisson Blue Marrakech Hotel. All our usual expectations were filled and even surpassed. The "yes I can" pins the staff is wearing is not only there to look fancy but really means a lot. All the staff is there to make you Feel special and be like their most important client. The breakfast is always the best you can get from a 5* hotel and the chef is just amazing. Their Josper oven is a plus. We are always amazed by the location, and the quietness of the hotel: In the heart of the City (gueliz neighborhood), close to most of the touristic places (jamaa elfna, koutoubia, jardin majorelle, YSL museum, etc.) and still very cosy, comfy and quiet. The terrasse around the heated swimming pool is divine. We will definetly come back.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Yassine,
First of all we would like to thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Hotel Marrakech Carré Eden for your stay in Morocco. I also would like to thank you for the detailed feedback, it is very usefull to improve our services.

I am glad about the positive points you mentionned. I hope we will have the chance to host you once again in our establishment to show your our real level of service and the "Yes I Can" spirit.

Regards,

Reviewed November 5, 2017

We have just got back from a 6 night stay at the Radisson Blu. The hotel looked amazing in the photos but was even better in real life. The location was perfect for us - plenty of places to eat nearby and above the Carre Eden Mall which was handy for a little bit of shopping. Also only a 15 minute walk to the main town square and easy to pick up a taxi to the many historical sites around Marrakech. (around 20 dihrams)

We had a lovely warm welcome from Sonia on the front desk who checked us in quickly. There was a holding fee to pay in case we used any services but when we explained that we were on a tight budget Sonia kindly agreed to waive the fee.

The hotel itself is in the newer part of town (Gueliz) and felt like a peaceful oasis away from the hustle and bustle of the rest of Marrakech. The whole hotel is very modern, clean and with all the security feels very safe too. Our room was large and spacious and I loved the little touches like "Welcome to the hotel Mr Rahman" message on the TV screen as we entered our room. We stayed in room 3074 and had a pool view which was beautiful. The rainfall shower was excellent and the bed was large and comfy. The cleaning team cleaned the room thoroughly every day and gave us fresh bottles of water etc. The heated pool was lovely and the spa looked great too although we didn't have time to get a treatment there.

The staff in this hotel are superb and they really can't do enough for you. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming and made us feel at home. We were so sad to leave! We had breakfast one morning and there was a wide selection to choose from with a live egg station and plenty of fruit, cereals, pastries etc. There is a live band in the lounge most nights and we really enjoyed watching them play.

We absolutely loved our stay in the Radisson Blu. I would highly recommend it to anybody and if I went to Marrakech again I would definitely stay there again. Thank you to everyone for making our stay so wonderful - it exceeded our expectations.

from Mohammed and Maria
Room 3074

Room Tip: Go for a pool view room
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Maria,
We sincerely thank you for sharing your impressions, following your recent stay with us. We are absolutely delighted to read that you particularly appreciated our dedicated staff, the professional and friendly service at the same time. We are very pleased that you enjoyed the harmony of our establishment.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon at the Radisson Blu Hotel Marrakech Carré Eden.
Regards,