All reviewsthe main squareorange treesmint teafirst morningroof terracejemaa elfirst floorfew minutes walkthe location is perfecthome away from homea wonderful stayvisiting marrakechold cityazizcourtyardriadmedina
Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

We had a fab time staying at the Riad. Very helpful and welcoming host, who gave us a great insight into the Medina area of Marrakech (including an introductory walk to the main square to get our barings). Beautiful Riad with spacious rooms and good air-con (always a bonus in Marrakech)! :)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2017

I travel often and have never posted a negative review. For all the lovely reasons I booked to stay at Riad Aguerzame, I am left so disappointed. I booked in March for September with high hopes. Unfortunately, I have an elderly parent who has taken ill and I can't leave him. I cancelled the reservation in June and expected a refund for the 50% deposit. Unfortunately, I am still waiting and except for one message (after repeated inquiries) saying it would be taken care of weeks ago, I have heard nothing. It is my hope to reschedule this trip when I can and I looked forward to rebooking here however, I'm appalled that such a hughly rated and appreciated Riad would fleece me out of several hundreds of dollars. I had originally booked at Riad Kheirredine and cancelled it when I learned about here. THEY refunded my deposit immediately and sent a lovely note as well. Totally disappointed and angry and felt compelled to say BEWARE!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Suzanne B
riadaguerzame, Gérant at Riad Aguerzame, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2017

I'm very disappointed TripAdvisor publishes this review. This guest has not respected our cancellation policy and make us pressure by this review. Just read all our other reviews and make your own opinion...

Reviewed June 14, 2017

My stay here was simply magical. The staff were so attentive and caring. Every time we came in from a tiring day at the souk they had delicious tea and biscuits ready for us. We almost missed a but to Agadir, but they purchased the tickets for us and arranged a cab, even helping us to pack our bags. Words cannot describe how wonderful they were with everything, would thoroughly recommend to anyone.

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

We spent 3 nights in this lovely Riad.
First of all the location is perfect. It is very quiet (for Marrakesh) but still central. The central Square is just a 10 minutes walk away.
Secondly the athmosphere is quite unique. It feels like a second home.
Last but certainly not least the staff in the Riad was awsome. Saeed, Aziz and Yaseen treated us like friends. For example they walked with us to the main Square and showed us around on the first day. They also helped us with any request and gave us fantastic reccommendations.

In summary if you are looking for a great Riad in Marrakesh this is an excellent choice. If you are looking for a luxury hotel do not go to a riad but to a luxury hotel ;-)

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

Small hotel with character. Beautiful indoor courtyard and rooftop terrace. Hosts are very helpful and go out of the way to make sure that your stay in Marrakech is just what you are looking for. They offered suggestions on what to see and tips on getting the most out of the city. They helped us with laundry, train tickets, and travel arrangements. Breakfast was good. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Would definitely stay there again and highly recommend.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends