All reviewsthe main squareorange treesmint teafirst morningroof terracejemaa elfirst floorfew minutes walkthe location is perfecthome away from homea wonderful stayvisiting marrakechold cityazizcourtyardriadmedina
Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

I just can suggest this riad to everyone. What I think was really good and you may wont get this in other riads is, that they warn and explain you about all the scams going on in Marrakesch. This will save tourists lots of money! Because in Marrakesch like everybody tries to scam you! The staff is very friendly and always helpfull. The room was clean and nice. I have nothing to complain about this riad. If I'll travel to Marrakesch again, I will choose this riad again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

Lets talk about spending some days in marrakesh. If your're thinking of it, then look no further than this place. The host, aziz, is a fantastic person. Everything is beautiful and clean and organized. The breakfast and the meals are fantastic.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Riad Aguerzame for 5 nights with my other half in mid September. We both felt immediately welcomed by Aziz who couldn't do enough for us for our entire stay. The riad is a real hidden gem with a very traditional feel which is lovely a change from staying somewhere ultra modern.

Aziz took us to the medina on our first day to show us where to go which was extremely helpful. He also gave us a map and recommended various bars and restaurants and showed us where the ATMs are. We had already booked our excursions but he offered to help with those if we needed. We were also very grateful when he called restaurants for us to make reservations.

The roof terrace is beautiful and the rooms are lovely and spacious. I don't have a single negative thing to say. The location is a five minute walk from the medina but far enough away to not be particularly noisy.

We would both come back in a heartbeat. Thank you everyone at Riad Aguerzame for making our trip to Marrakech unforgettable.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

We had a fab time staying at the Riad. Very helpful and welcoming host, who gave us a great insight into the Medina area of Marrakech (including an introductory walk to the main square to get our barings). Beautiful Riad with spacious rooms and good air-con (always a bonus in Marrakech)! :)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2017

I travel often and have never posted a negative review. For all the lovely reasons I booked to stay at Riad Aguerzame, I am left so disappointed. I booked in March for September with high hopes. Unfortunately, I have an elderly parent who has taken ill and I can't leave him. I cancelled the reservation in June and expected a refund for the 50% deposit. Unfortunately, I am still waiting and except for one message (after repeated inquiries) saying it would be taken care of weeks ago, I have heard nothing. It is my hope to reschedule this trip when I can and I looked forward to rebooking here however, I'm appalled that such a hughly rated and appreciated Riad would fleece me out of several hundreds of dollars. I had originally booked at Riad Kheirredine and cancelled it when I learned about here. THEY refunded my deposit immediately and sent a lovely note as well. Totally disappointed and angry and felt compelled to say BEWARE!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Suzanne B
riadaguerzame, Gérant at Riad Aguerzame, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2017

I'm very disappointed TripAdvisor publishes this review. This guest has not respected our cancellation policy and make us pressure by this review. Just read all our other reviews and make your own opinion...