“Dinner blues...”

La Coupole
Ranked #26 of 92 Restaurants in Meknes
Cuisines: Moroccan, International
Reviewed May 8, 2016 via mobile

Yet another restaurant with tasteless food, funeral service, and questionable clientele (man with three very lovely "ladies in a corner). The singer's music was so loud we couldn't hear each other and had to shout, and the cigarette smoke wafting over from the bar area was overpowering. Seedy at best!

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed November 4, 2015 via mobile

To all touriste people my advice is to not go to this bar.
Its terrible the local men from there are dirty and rude and the security protect them own people and not us touriste
I was there with my boyfriend to take some drinks, and when i did walk to the toilette a boy did bodering me and my boyfriend did say something about it so that boy did go mad and wanted to take a knife so my boyfriend quickly did push the boy and from all corners the security did come and they did take my boyfriend to up from behind door and did leave me all alone there, and they said to my boyfriend he was not welcome anymore.
I was really shoked and never had like this before....
U all are warned for this bar/restaurant

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed January 25, 2015 via mobile

Very professional, comfortable environment but if you strip that out you've got (or at least I had) a 50 dirham meal for 200 dirham.

Reviewed September 11, 2014 via mobile

Probably the safest choice you can make. Having a pizza as a starter for 2 was welcome after all the tagines. Tagine was nice though.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

After wandering around trying to find a different restaurant my husband, father, and I, stumbled upon La Coupole. The dark interior is quite pleasant and there was live music the night we were there.

My father was desperate for something hot to soothe his stomach so, we were aghast to be told there were no hot beverages on the menu. None. At all. Rather than try to find someplace else Dad contented himself by ordering the soup. Imagine our surprise when a few minutes later the waiter brought by the best mint tea Dad had thus in Morocco. Seeing our distress the waiter had taken it upon himself to go to the cafe next door and bring some to us. Talk about service!

And the food's good, too.

Date of visit: January 2014