“Excellent Hotel with Great Service”

Le Diwan Rabat - MGallery Collection
Ranked #4 of 45 Hotels in Rabat
Reviewed 26 June 2017

We spent two nights here and were quite satisfied. Our room was clean, modern and large and had all the amenities we expected. The staff went out of their way to take care of our needs. The breakfast buffet was large, varied and delicious. The hotel location is pretty central and easy to get to other things in the city. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: When in doubt just ask the staff.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Alaa S, General Manager at Le Diwan Rabat - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear guest,

We appreciate very much your comments regarding your stay at le DIWAN MGALLERY BY SOFITEL,
It is always a pleasure to receive a positive feedback we will share your comment with our team .
We are happy you enjoyed our location and also helpful staff and good food.
Thank you again for sharing your experience ,and hope your next visit will be as the previous one.
Best regards

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

I booked a 3 nights stay during the holy month with couple friends.
Such a lovely place located in the center of rabat . The staff are surprisingly kind and helpful and will guide you throughout your stay and will cater all your needs . The rooms are quite very tidy and clean ,the bed is easy to fall asleep in ( must be the sheets )
What i liked the most was the ramadan iftar , at noon each day, I filled my plate with delicious nourishing and filling moroccan traditional foods.
I would recommend the hotel as the best in Rabat. The only problem was with the small parking, had to park my car outside the hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nihal G
Reviewed 12 June 2017

I stayed in Le Diwan hotel in central Rabat on a business trip last week. It is well placed both for business and tourism, being near Parliament, Government ministries and within walking distance of the King Mohammed VI modern art gallery, the archaeological museum, and not too far from the medina.

My room was a reasonable size, with a balcony which caught the morning sun, and was quiet and comfortable - even if the decor was a little sombre. At beakfast, the variety of fruit, cheese, meat, pastries and bread was lovely; but the cooked breakfast was not the best, and not very warm. On two mornings, there was competition at breakfast with dozens of military men in a wide variety of colourful uniforms. Great to watch, but they descended on the food like gannets and most of it was rapidly put on their plates leaving little for the other guests! The staff were a bit non-plussed, and it took them about 20 minutes to replenish the food.

On a positive note, I'd forgotten to take a UK adapter plug with me, but the staff were diligent in hunting one out, which they lent me for the duration of my stay.

Room Tip: rooms at the back are quieter, but there is a better view from rooms at the front
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Alaa S, General Manager at Le Diwan Rabat - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

Dear madame

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hotel Le Diwan - MGallery by Sofitel. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At MGallery, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

first, when overseas, never try to compare the attention to details from American hotels to overseas hotels, they have different standards of their own. I was part of a large tour group, a lot of this hotels they cater to this company so they handle big groups, therefore, quality and service suffers, because you only there for one to two nights max. the breakfast was simply, it was o.k, make sure you take your voltage adapter/converter with you, they use 220v as an standard out of the outlet. found out the wrong way, burned my hair blower in tow seconds. the Air conditioners barely put any cold air, 75-76F the better, just enough to keep you cool to fall asleep, all the rooms are like that, I asked my fellow travelers.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear guest

Sincerely

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Stayed here while on Gate 1 tour - overall I thought this was the nicest hotel we stayed in - room was comfortable as was bed. Breakfast was good. It is within walking distance of the Mosque and Mausoleum and close to several good restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Alaa S, General Manager at Le Diwan Rabat - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Dear geust,

I thank you for your constructive feedback. We appreciate your kind words.

I am extremely pleased to know that you had a very pleasant stay and enjoyed your room , and also really happy to hear that you liked our breakfast and also our location .

I hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon at le Diwan Mgallery by Sofitel.
Best regards

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Lobby is pretty small. Room not big either. However, the hotel is nicely located, close to tourist attractions. Lots of ATMs around the hotel. Walking towards museum, after passing museum, you will find many small restaurants. Very good, not expensive.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

I strongly recommend this convenient hotel, is nice, affordable, is very close to Rabat highlights, and has an amazing staff very oriented customers

The neighborhood is quiet and safe. You can go walking to see places like the museum of art or Hassan Tower. However if you don't want to walk, the tram rail pass just acros the street from the hotel

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo