All reviews private swimming pool sea breeze relaxing stay the general manager indian ocean clean rooms surti dar
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

Just a beautiful place... From the manager who was there to welcome me and the staff who ensured that the baby and l were looked after and he got playmates as well in the lovely house keeping staff.
Breakfast was well selected and a good selection, not big but perfectly balanced out.
The room services were amazing as hotel and restaurants are on different sides and delivery was done promptly and orders came in hot despite the rains that were on and off during the day. Visited here with the baby and it was worth it..the pool on the residents side is a bit worn out but they kept it clean and was nice and quiet especially being for residents only and baby had fun in the water....
But, top point go to the beach area..that was amazing...big pool with a baby pool and lots of sitting area..Lot's of playing area for children that will keep them busy for a while as parents relax by the beach and enjoy the breeze or sit at the many set ups around the beach and enjoy a cold drink or nice meal..they do good chicken especially masala..
The place is worth a visit for sure and perfect be it done as a family or alone.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hemanshu S, General Manager at Jangwani Seabreeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Dear Veronica,

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time and review us.

We are so delighted to receive such a positive comments for the service, atmosphere and facilities. Jangwani fraternity will be so happy to hear this.

Once again we would like to thank you for choosing Jangwani Sea Breeze Resort as a choice of your stay in Dar.

We look forward to welcome you back in near future with your colleagues.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

I have been at Jangwani Seabreeeze already for three times.
It is all there what you need for a nice stay directly at the Indian Ocean.
All the people who are working there are very friendly and helping with all questions or matters.
Also the prices for the rooms and in the restaurant and bar are favourable.
I am looking forward to spend more great days at Jangwani next year!
Thomas from Germany

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Hemanshu S, General Manager at Jangwani Seabreeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

Dear Thomas,

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time and review Jangwani Sea Breeze Resort.

We are so delighted to receive such a positive comments for the property and crew. Jangwani fraternity will be so happy to hear this.

We look forward to welcome you back in near future with your colleagues.

Reviewed February 10, 2018

I'll summarize

What's really good:
- The general location (away from hubbub, though on weekends, the hubbub comes over to the 'entertainment' side)
- The Internet
- The rates (make sure you negotiate in advance)

What's 'just ok'
- The rooms
- The staff on the hotel side (the ones on the 'entertainment' side, not so sure...)
- The food (apart from bread and cake)
- The pool ( pool floor could use a bleaching! ). The one on the 'entertainment' side is better maintained (good luck on getting a spot though, open to (mostly young) paying public)

What's terrible:
- The location of the parking (if you have your own car)
- The bread & cake at breakfast (not stale, but not fresh either!)

Room tip: If you like noise, nearer the road. If you don't like noise, nearer the pool
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Hemanshu S, General Manager at Jangwani Seabreeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2018

Dear Mike,

Greetings for the day;

Thank you for taking your precious time and reviewing us on TripAdvisor.

We are glad and happy that you like our property and atmosphere.
We will also upgrade our breakfast so in future you get more variety
I am wonder why you was not happy with the parking, as we have ample parking space which can carry up to 200 cars. .
We apologizes for any inconvenience caused during your stay.
We look forward to welcome you and your guest at our boutique resort and assure you of best in food and service all time.

Best Regards,

Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

This place is owned by indians, I am myself indian and they did not know this. They called their guests multiple bad names in hindi, whore...etc commenting on everything in a bad way. And they give you the triple price if you are a tourist, I went in 1 day and bought a beer and the next day they wanted me to pay the dubble price, even tho I had a receipt as a proof that they were trying to fool me. So the indian at the bar started screaming at me in front of everyone because he lnew he was wrong. This is how they treat their guests. Always loud noise, rooms are filled with bugs and the staff is not friendly. If they're friendly in english they certainly are not in their own language.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Dorani G
Hemanshu S, General Manager at Jangwani Seabreeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2018

Dear Dorani,

Thank you for post, but unfortunately I deny with all below reviews made by you.
First of all there is no different prices for residence or tourist as we have menus and price mentioned all over.
Apart I was there when my fellow crew was serving you drink and you gave credit card that for just one beer. And arguing for charging high price.
You visited continues 2 nights at our bar and never stayed at our hotel. So this again a false statement from you.
We do care for our customers as we Indians feel guest is a god. And you can see reviews from our past guest.
In end without much argue on this I apologies for any inconvenience caused to you during your visit at our resort.

Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

Stayed there for 8 nights in a beautiful air conditioned room. Big TV and a great ensuite.
I loved it, friendly managers and wonderful staff. The hotel is divided into two parts, the hotel proper and the beach bar and pool.
The hotel proper had a nice quiet pool area for guests only. The bar pool can be noisy at the weekend away it fills up with young and old for dancing and fun.
The good thing also for me was the excellent WiFi.
You can get a 12yr Glenfiddich for 4000tsh. I had a few, the manager bought me one as well. I highly recommend this hotel, it's not a boring 5 star but a safer and lively alternative.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Hemanshu S, General Manager at Jangwani Seabreeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Dear Gerald,

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time and review us.

We are so delighted to receive such a positive comments, Jangwani fraternity will be so happy to hear this.

We look forward to welcome you back in near future with your colleagues and also my 21 Years Glenfiddich